• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't read the dipstick ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was settled. I don't know what happened , and I don't think she knows an explanation. Probably will never know. I never accused her of anything, just simply tried to figure out what happened. I never bad mouthed her to ANYONE. I thought in later communication , we were OK with each other. Why did you have to stir it up again. . Why did you even bring up her name? i am not going to play your game of dragging people through the mud. You do NOT know everything and the order of events. It wasn't all on this forum. She sold my headlight trim to pay her labor-materials and I just lost them . But I am OK with that. I'm not bitching and I have no reason to feel shame. You want to be an ***? go right ahead...................MO
It's not me being an ***. You accused an upstanding member of this forum of RIPPING YOU OFF!! REALLY?!?!? Wake the **** up Cornhole!!! She had NOTHING to gain by swapping out you shitty bezels!!!! Why would she ruin her STELLAR reputation for a pair of bezels that really ain't worth ****!!!! You went and purchased a set of bezels from a friend of mine, before your bezels were even finished!!! You're shady, to say the least!!! Take you ******* bullshit somewhere else!! You tried to tarnish @CudaChick1968 name when it is VERY obvious that you were wrong!! A simple apology and a check in the mail would have been the righteous thing to do. YOU chose the low road!!!

It's not me being an ***. You accused an upstanding member of this forum of RIPPING YOU OFF!! REALLY?!?!? Wake the **** up Cornhole!!! She had NOTHING to gain by swapping out you shitty bezels!!!! Why would she ruin her STELLAR reputation for a pair of bezels that really ain't worth ****!!!! You went and purchased a set of bezels from a friend of mine, before your bezels were even finished!!! You're shady, to say the least!!! Take you ******* bullshit somewhere else!! You tried to tarnish @CudaChick1968 name when it is VERY obvious that you were wrong!! A simple apology and a check in the mail would have been the righteous thing to do. YOU chose the low road!!!
You are wrong and I showed evidence to prove it...........................................MO

You are wrong........................................MO
Listen dude, everyone on this forum knows that I am right. If you want to go at me, you better come prepared...I will shred you. Put you lying *** tail between your legs before you get embarrased...BAD!!!

Listen dude, everyone on this forum knows that I am right. If you want to go at me, you better come prepared...I will shred you. Put you lying *** tail between your legs before you get embarrased...BAD!!!
You are still wrong, only more so... I am not " going after you " and you can not embarrass me. I have nothing to be embarrassed about. And I never lie, on purpose.. I expect a moderator will delete this thread, but it won't be my fault..MO

Did you just change the fluid? Maybe you are not seeing it on the stick because it is not on the stick? Maybe you need to add more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back