• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cant remove cast valve cover with Felpro exhaust gasket. HELP!!

The motor has 440 Source heads. You think this could be part of the problem? I have TTI headers but they need cleaning and Im trying to get away from headers.

IMG_7673.JPG

IMG_7799.JPG

You have the best headers that are currently made. The cleaning and painting will buy you power and efficiency with hardly any downside except ground clearance. If you're not fat, the car isn't lower than mine and you don't drive on dirt roads....get to it!

Well definitely no dirt roads and not too heavy!!

You have the best headers that are currently made. The cleaning and painting will buy you power and efficiency with hardly any downside except ground clearance. If you're not fat, the car isn't lower than mine and you don't drive on dirt roads....get to it!
Ixnay on ethay eadershay egGray....

The motor has 440 Source heads. You think this could be part of the problem? I have TTI headers but they need cleaning and Im trying to get away from headers.
Hey there ol' buddy, ol' pal. I'm here to help!
Just send those nasty ol' headers my way.
Heck, I'll even pay the shipping. :thumbsup:

My ex was the fat pig, not me.

204 lbs at the age of 23?
It would have to be an aerial photograph. She was 19 years old and 130 when we met. She ballooned up like she was paid to do it.

some things are best left up to the imagination........

but not this time; post up a pic :popcorn2:

For her to haul ***, it took 3 trips.
I used to have to go by two or more restaurants early to see who offered the lowest bid.
She'd look at the menu and just say....YES.

204 lbs at the age of 23?
It would have to be an aerial photograph. She was 19 years old and 130 when we met. She ballooned up like she was paid to do it.
19 years old and 130? That's a hog right out of the gate Kern. What the hell is wrong with you? :drinks:

At 5'6", that isn't bad.

5 6 at 130 sounds ok to me, maybe a little thick.......but what did her mom look like?

Auto Transport Service
Back