• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't say that I'm a quitter

Oh deary me, I posted the wrong pic...Sorry :poke:

Better??

View attachment 854413

:rofl:
I like this better

Screenshot_20190907-151623_Gallery.jpg

Waiting on pushrods.
I thought I had them in storage but I can't find them.
Supposed to be delivered tomorrow afternoon.
Race is Saturday.
It's going to be close!

20191024_210447.jpg

Bob,I give you mucho kudos for making the race:lowdown::lowdown::lowdown: Many guys would have thrown the towel in,but you were THERE and staged the car. I wouldn't doubt you get close to the 8's next season!!:thumbsup:

This picture is from LVR Mopar day 2010:)

LVR MOPAR DAY 2010 052.JPG

Bob,I give you mucho kudos for making the race:lowdown::lowdown::lowdown: Many guys would have thrown the towel in,but you were THERE and staged the car. I wouldn't doubt you get close to the 8's next season!!:thumbsup:

This picture is from LVR Mopar day 2010:)

View attachment 856698
Thanks, I wanted to be a spoiler, just not to myself.

13.70 or 9.70, the car looks great!

Great effort!

Sorry to hear it didn't workout Bob, but you gave your all....and that's all that anyone could have done.

Next season is YOURS. :thumbsup:

I’d fix/swap the dist and take it down to Atco this weekend....... just to somewhat make the effort of the swap worth “something”.
And.........You’ll get to beat on it a little.

I’d fix/swap the dist and take it down to Atco this weekend....... just to somewhat make the effort of the swap worth “something”.
And.........You’ll get to beat on it a little.
Working on that.
Island Dragway is 10 minutes from my house....

What was the distributor issue?
Doug
It was actually the pushrods hanging the valves.
Had to order "in stock" length that was "close" to make the race on Saturday. Ordered the correct ones now.
Still not sure about the distributor though.
Feels a little "jinky " to me.
I'll bring a backup dizzy with me just in case.
Pushrods were a bit long after lifter pumped up

You gave it a better effort than 99% of the folks out there would have. Keep your head up, you're a Mopar warrior.

You gave it a better effort than 99% of the folks out there would have. Keep your head up, you're a Mopar warrior.
I'm not done this year yet. Lmao
Pushrods ordered...

Auto Transport Service
Back