• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car **** cars for sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fistymopar

Local time
12:33 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I went out today and found a few goodies here in GA, I took only a few pics, I saw tons. Enjoy.
:eek::woohoo:

100_4603.jpg

100_4604.jpg

100_4606.jpg

100_4624.jpg

100_4626.jpg

100_4633.jpg

100_4635.jpg

100_4637.jpg

100_4638.jpg

100_4643.jpg

100_4646.jpg

Last edited:
I could spend a week in there - maybe longer!!!

And the Saga continues with one big azz cliffhanger.:rolling:

where where where!!!!! car guys fun day being mopar guy would be great day. id make trip. would love to have the wagon to tow 65 dodge straigth axle tilt nostalgia drag car. billy the kidd bender

Guess at your Junkyard

Just a guess since I live in Woodstock and you live in Dallas but it looks like to me you might have made a trip to the old yard in White for a look around.

White eh? is that the town??? for **** sakes tell us where!!! the truck is all gassed up, and i gots all my ratchet straps ready to go!!!! :rolling:

I wonder how long it will take to find it with google earth lol

I wonder how long it will take to find it with google earth lol

HAHA! I was thinking the same thing! We could each take a piece of GA and start hunting MoPars :elmer:

:rolling: :rolling:

AS the world turns. This thread has produces drool,Tears ,sadness, and lastly Frustration. :rolling:

The address to the old yard in White Georgia, which has come up with a new name for itself Old Car City USA, is 3098 Highway 411,White Georgia. They have tons of stuff and if your lucky enough and are persistent you can even front them what they are asking these days and do a self guided tour. If you have in mind to stop by and pick up a Hemi Superbee for 500 bucks your going to be severely dissapointed. These days anyone with a yard full of classic rides generally knows what there worth. Lot of stuff in the yard has been setting for years and years to the point that good sized trees have grown up the thru the engine bays, trucks etc, etc. They do sell restorable vehicles that they sometimes advertise. Then again just about anything is restorable if your want to pour enough money and have the patience and time to get into it and as any of you know parts are not in any stretch of the imagination cheap, restoration shop hourly rates can run you 75-100 bucks an hour and a concours quality paint job can run you 20 grand in some places. So guys have fun in White and see if you can get some deals or come across something you are looking for that is not out there in the reproduction market (like good trim). These guys use to be pretty tough to get in touch with but be dilligent if your serious about taking a look. Been awhile since I have been over so they might be more receptive to folks these days. Oh yea and keep in mind this is GEORGIA so time your visit so that when you stick your head into one of these cars to take a look you are not coming face to face with a nice fat rattle snake, cotton mouth or copper head.

Thought I would add another comment about great junk yards. There is one located outside of Dothan,Alabama that has about 250-300 cars, Lot of Mustangs, Chevelles and a few MOPARS but the old guy who owned it died and left it to some member of his family who could give a sh** less about old classic cars. They prety much spend their time n LaLa land on something and will not answer the door or if you leave a note they will not call you and if you do manage to get in and find something you gotta have they will shoot you a price that will make you laugh. Friend of mine wanted to pick up a body for a 67 Mustang Fastback they had lying around and it was in pretty rough shape and they shot him a price of 8 grand for it. Be a great place to go shopping if a good old boy owned it you could have a decent conversation with and maybe come to terms with for a reasonable price on something you wanted or needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back