• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car meet at the missile base - Meep-Meep's shop in CA

Pics from the green 68 Z/28 guy. Yes, it's real.

IMG_3828_1_1.jpgIMG_3831_4_1.jpgIMG_3835_8_1.jpgIMG_3840_13_1.jpgIMG_3841_14_1.jpgIMG_3842_15_1.jpgIMG_3844_17_1.jpgIMG_3847_19_1.jpgIMG_3848_20_1.jpgIMG_3849_21_1.jpgIMG_3851_23_1.jpgIMG_3853_25_1.jpg

meep me likes the easy open tops !

Hey Dennis, with sadness I repost these for you - Bruce's Cuda Not sure if this is after John tuned it or not I thought I remembered him saying someone had either done it or was going to. Soon after he had the interior out putting in sub frame connectors and dynomat. I also remember he went down to LA I think for a center console he just had to have that thing.

http://youtu.be/Yd1ulOAG1yQ?list=UUElH9Qhw01whgvvYoWAUR3A

http://youtu.be/2Q2MnAh7ekM

We were working nights over at Redwood City Kaiser retrofit, Bruce was working days as well at Stanford. I begged him to bring the car one night so I could see it and ride in it. I remember him saying he was soo scared of a rock chip or some nut ramming him.

My phone was **** back then 2010 lol

IMAG0005.gif

IMAG0006.gif

IMAG0007.gif

Left to right: Tyler Miller (of Tumbledown House); Jeff Bordes (renowned trumpet player); Meep-Meep (Roosky grease monkey holding bottle of home made orange infused vodka); Gillian Howe (of Tumbledown House). Thank you for an awesome performance!!

TDH group photo (Large).jpg

Too bad I missed it, looks like a fun shindig...

The event was a smashing success thanks to everyone attending. The people were great and the music was off the charts. It was great to see the local FBBO members as well as some old buddies from my 911 days. Did anyone catch the 426 hemi head and crank used as the counterweight for the band pop up? And that is the rug from my living room!! It is now known as the Tumbledown House show rug and I'll never wash it again! I got a lot of positive feedback about the music and likewise the band had a great time playing a venue they have never played at before. What, you never played at a NIKE missile base surrounded by a bunch of gearheads and old cars before?? Shocking! I will post pics as I get them. This was the best event yet!!

Sorry to hear and hope the situation can improve the best way it can. We'll meet one day I'm sure.

Thanks
& Yep sooner I hope than latter...

Dennis lmao Mr discrete lol

Warbird is right it felt like WW2 flying home hit a mine field down that country road thought I had taken out my oil pan hit the bump stops so hard on a dip I pulled over thinking oh **** should be seeing oil smoke any second. But no visible damage got home didn't even see any chunks of asphalt in the K member lmao heck might have even smoothed out some dents in it :) Some day it will be as cool maybe as your guys cars at least sorta close I hope.

If you bottomed out pretty hard check your LCA mounts/the hole in the Kframe where the pin goes through. I'm probably not describing that very well. I bottomed out hard once in my 70 RR and cracked the weld there. Next time I stopped hard that side of the car dropped 6 inches and I had to jack up the torsion bar to max to drive straight/get home.

Auto Transport Service
Back