• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car Wash Soap Dispenser (for garden hose)??

Dibbons

Local time
8:59 AM
Reaction score
I don't want to use an electric pressure washer, just want to use my plain old-fashioned garden hose. Anyone use a sprayer with an attached bottle where I can add soap and have a water/soap mix come out the nozzle they have at home that can be recommended? Reviews on Amazon for most of these things call most of 'em junk. Thank you.

Last edited:
I don't want to use an electric pressure washer, just want to use my plain old-fashioned garden hose. Anyone use a sprayer with an attached bottle where I can add soap and have a water/soap mix come out the nozzle they have at home that can be recommended? Reviews on Amazon for most of these things call most of 'em junk. Thank you.
I ordered one from the chemical guy,it works with pressure washer or garden hose works well.I do not think this one is junk,could be to early to tell only used it one time got it this week.

I got the Chemical Guys. Overpriced for what it is, but it works to foam down the car.

Go to the garden department and get a hose end sprayer. I got one with adjustable mix ratio buI’ll in.

Works great for large cars, or trying to losen dirt without scratching the paint.

I bought one of those.

It works but I keep forgetting where I put it.

I use the R1 Snow Foam Cannon. It works great. Foams up nice and the soap lasts.

I did try the $20 Amazon cheapie with the adjustable dial. Save your money. It burns through soap like crazy and foams like crap.

I have a spray wand that I plug my compressor air line, and there's a tube that dips into whatever container of solution desired ( soap, detergent,degreaser, etc.). It's very old, don't know if they make something like it anymore. How about a garden-type gizmo, and use liquid soap instead of fertilizer/week-killer ?

Auto Transport Service
Back