• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carb to six-pack What's the difference between 4672 and 4365

Magnus707

Local time
10:36 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a new outboard carb to my six pack. Notice that Holley is selling both 4365 and 4672. The information I can find is that 4676 is for 440 from 1971 and 4365 is for 69-70. It's not important for me to be have a carb for a specific year. My setup is a stroker 340 (416).
Anyone knowing the difference between 4672 and 4365. Can both be front and rear placed? Is it just how they are equipped and configure or is there differences in the hareware?

The jetting is probably different, due to emission regulations. The early carb is the one to buy. The secondary carbs are interchangeable.
Mike

You will probably have to tune your setup for the stroker anyway. That said, the differences are inconsequential, either will work fine. Even corvette carbs.
Holley has a spreadsheet that shows original equipment (jetting, shooters etc.)for every carb LIST # ever built.

The jetting is probably different, due to emission regulations. The early carb is the one to buy. The secondary carbs are interchangeable.
Mike
Thanks for your reply! Why are you recommending the early carb? Is it due to emission regulations or are there any other reasons?

Auto Transport Service
Back