• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carcover... Outdoors

I used car covers direct. The silver one. More than pleased with fit and performance. Used it for the build as we were outside. Many months with no doors and cover only. No problems.

The Canvas Shop in Flint, MI on Facebook or at micarcovers.com

Great materials, made to your specs.

Old man memory issues.
Car covers.com

The Canvas Shop in Flint, MI on Facebook or at micarcovers.com

Great materials, made to your specs.

I just picked up a cover for my 66 from Mike a few days ago ( his shop is very close to me ).
It's a Noah fabric, well made/stitched and fits good. Second cover I've bought from him, the
other was a heavy duty lined cover for my Z-28 that I got this summer. No issues with them.
Dave

I just picked up a cover for my 66 from Mike a few days ago ( his shop is very close to me ).
It's a Noah fabric, well made/stitched and fits good. Second cover I've bought from him, the
other was a heavy duty lined cover for my Z-28 that I got this summer. No issues with them.
Dave

I have a cover they made over 30 years ago for my 57 Retractable, it is absolutely perfect.

Here in Minnesota for outdoor storage of classic B-body? Only one. Called "Le Garage"

For outside storage:
(1) Heavy plywood under car if not on pavement. (2) NOAH cover. (3) Plastic sheeting, thick MIL, cut to fit so it drapes over entire car. (4) Secure with rope front to rear, typically 5 ropes will work (2) at leaf springs f&r over car to other side. Over Cabin tied to itself, cowl, and in front of front wheels (header), tied to itself, taught.

Inspect car once a week. (important)

The plastic sheeting will typically last about a year, and then replace. About $25-30 for a roll. This will protect the NOAH cover. You can use terry towel scraps to protect the rockers or any exposed painted surfaces but remove and replace if they get wet. This will prevent rope chaffing burn marks on the paint.

I did this for years with my cars. You gotta careful in extremely windy environments, but if you keep the thing from wind whip, you should be ok.

I've found the only way to control the mice is to flat out dispatch them with snap traps or electrical shock traps. They hoard Dcon in hiding places and it makes a mess, dryer sheets, mint oil, goat piss, whatever tends to fade and becomes useless.

Yea. I put the Grandpa Gus bags under the seats, also in the vents from beneath.
As long as it's not exposed to air movement, they seem to last.
Also a member here mentioned something as simple as flipping down the sun visors, it takes away the platform they hang out on to chew into the headliner.
And, mice LOVE jute insulation, They feed on the hemp fibers.

Auto Transport Service
Back