• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle 2020

mtbase

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:04 AM
Reaction score
Any thoughts, or info on the "Great Event" of 2020?

I'm expecting that it's still on...but probably less of an event

Spring Carlisle is pushed again. Mid June now.

Its anyone’s guess at this point. Call it a coin toss, 50/50.

We've been discussing this for some time this year, and have the Tent Group up & running. You will find more info on this under the Show & Event postings. If pre-registering, please add FBBO as your Club Affiliation, to go towards Our Total for the Carlisle Sponsored Tent, Thanks...

Any thoughts, or info on the "Great Event" of 2020?

I'm expecting that it's still on...but probably less of an event

My Thoughts- I think it will still be on this year (crossing my fingers anyway) but with less of a turnout. This is a most likely the biggest and best Mopar show on the planet you DO NOT want to miss. I absolutely love this show, as I have been going since 2016.

My Info- Carlisle is celebrating 50 years of the 1970 cars (except the C-bodies) this year. Celebrating the Duster, the Superbird, AAR Cudas and T/A Challengers, and Pro-Stock cars too. I beleive they are also celebrating the Rapid Transit cars too. More info here.....

99 percent of the time it is hot as hell there, so I would highly suggest bringing light clothing, lots of water and a canopy to sit under behind your car with you. Also bring cold cuts, or PB&J's as food prices and lines to get food there are ridiculous.

Carlisle normally have special guests from TV shows, or Mopar movies there. They normally have "The King Of Nascar" Mr. Petty there, sometimes drag racing legends too (this year is Butch Leal who raced California Flash in S/S.) They have a burnout contest where you sit in a barricaded box and blow off your tires, they also have the Daisy Duke contest for the girls (if you are into the Dukes Of Hazzard you understand that), and they have a place for your girlfriend or wife to go to also.

For awards it is participant judged, 1st 2nd 3rd in each class. They also have an awards parade on Sunday.

One more thing, if you are looking for places to eat may I suggest the MiddleSex Diner, the Appalachian Brewery, Black & Bleu, and Hoss's Steakhouse restaurants. They are all fantastic, although the brewery, black and bleu, and Hoss's are a little pricey but not too ridiculous.

That's really all I got, anyone wanna add anything?

Check out Carlisle's website here for more info..... https://www.carlisleevents.com/events/events-detail/index?id=chrysler+nationals

Hope to see you there.....

aaahhh....Hoss's steak house....miss that place.

Make sure you get the steak sirloin tips while you are there. Maybe if you were to come to Carlisle Hank, we could meet up like in Frankenmauth and go there.
I've been thinking about it. Only problem is I help put on the Harsen's Island car show here and it has been on the same weekend as Carlisle for the past 4 years. Gotta see what happens this summer with all of these cancellations.....

Auto Transport Service
Back