• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle 2023: Tell us your vending spot or car you are bringing!

Is there a list of all the vendors , reproduction parts etc. not on the main , those I see

Or a list of ALL vendors by name

Thanx

33rd year of Chryslers @ Carlisle, will be my 33rd time there, even during the " covid years " and this year in the walker....

Come by spots H 106 - H 108, for arguably the best spread of Mopar Parts from 1930 - 1976 on the field !!!

Come by and say " hello " even if you need nothing --- and there will certainly be items that will catch your attention !!!
Car Show Special Pricing and FREE shipping...

Some highlights --- N.O.S. Brake Drums and Rotors, BEIGE / TAN Distributor Caps, Date Coded *** O.E.M. MOPAR Ignition Coils and
Voltage Regulators, the 1969 Ignition Switch & Tumbler, *** Asbestos *** Brake Pads & Brake Shoes, and a whoooooooole lot more !!!

Safe travel all, Old or modern, see ya' there.....

Craig... H106 - H 108 ......

Last edited:
Looks like I will make it down in the Charger after all. They finished installing all of the front end bushings and got the alignment done. I have to pick it up tomorrow, and take it for a test drive this weekend.

IMG_20230705_200152.jpg

Anyone stayed in shippenburg? Doesn't look too far away and there is a really nice hotel there. 170 a night and 9.0 stars out of 10.

I am staying right in my van on my spot —- $ 1 a night as a tip to the bathroom / shower attendant…
I am staying in “ Hotel Econoline “ !!!
( Keeps the price of my parts down —- I don’t have to cover a $ 170 per night hotel…)
Craig…

Anyone stayed in shippenburg? Doesn't look too far away and there is a really nice hotel there. 170 a night and 9.0 stars out of 10.
Years ago before I started using an RV I used to stay at one of the Marriott chain there. It's only 20 miles out, it was nice but don't remember which one.

I'll be in site Y something or other.
Redneck section of Cummins trucks.

Accommodations:
We sound like a bunch of hobos living in a van down by the river.
:lol:
What we won't do for our cars.

My name is Chuck. I’ll be selling parts in CA137-138. I’ll probably be the only one there wearing a mask. I’ve had a double lung transplant so I always wear it around crowds.

some will be bitching about my truck just like thay did about the ram charger being parked next to a 3 million buck hemi cuda last year.....
but think on it like this. if not for these hard working rigs... where would our show cars be?? sure not going hunting and gathering parts in a white 71 hemi cuda or my 71 S/C 360 hornet.
just be glad im not bringing my tow truck...lol

img (25).jpg

honey-i-love-bcc3bc627d.jpg

Last edited:
Stop by the 62-65 section and shoot the chit!

I'll be in site Y something or other.
Redneck section of Cummins trucks.

Accommodations:
We sound like a bunch of hobos living in a van down by the river.
:lol:
What we won't do for our cars.
change of plan. will use the 2500HD to tow the trailer with the dart on it and all the heavy stuff Wed. take it back home and bring the Ram Charger back. be easy to sleep in and it has a inverter so i can run the coffee pot. maby someone will have just enuff cash to make it go away....lol

if im aloud to .. il will bringing a propain (yuk) BBQ grill to make stuff to go with the barley malt.

Auto Transport Service
Back