• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle 2023: Tell us your vending spot or car you are bringing!

i have been looking for one of them.... ya want a Ram Charger??
No Thanks Hacksaw..... I've got her just like I want her. 318 w/ 340 Intake Holley Carb, Duals, Ice Cold AC... She'll Pur right up there from NC no problem. Also Pulls My Camper when I ask !!!

292061369_5655951797773047_6418421803605955701_n.jpg

Better install some AC hoses if you want cold air! LMAO!

if im aloud to .. il will bringing a propain (yuk) BBQ grill to make stuff to go with the barley malt.
Grill is no problem. Tent rules for the FBBO tent is that we need to not take space that cars might be parked in next to us (and no "support" cars parked near the tent), and that we need to limit smoke. If we smoke out our neighbors with some noxious s**t from a grill I'm sure Carlisle folks will come knocking. If we keep it tame, we'll be fine...

Grill is no problem. Tent rules for the FBBO tent is that we need to not take space that cars might be parked in next to us (and no "support" cars parked near the tent), and that we need to limit smoke. If we smoke out our neighbors with some noxious s**t from a grill I'm sure Carlisle folks will come knocking. If we keep it tame, we'll be fine...
had 3 spots last year. used the last one for pop to park in. he went home every night. worked out good. parked under the tent. this year my trailer with the 62 on it will be on one end and hotel Ram Charger on the other. sell in the 2 spots in the middle under 2 10X20 shade makers ...lol

everything is loaded up and heading out about 7 .... kinda looking fawared to just hanging out for a few days without anything to do but meet folks and dink beer after hrs ....
2 major shows in 3 weeks .. god im tired.

Hi, I am Northeast Mopar out of Massachusetts. I will be in spaces G34-35 F33-34. Have some parts I will be selling real cheap to help other Mopar fans. I also have a real nice schwinn OCC chopper bike in black and chrome. It is in real nice shape. A great collectable. Looking to get $600 for it. Stop by and have a look.

Steve, I'll be in 68 Dodge B-Body Stock. I hope the @Richard Cranium autograph line starts moving soon. I've been here since 4:30am.
20230712_191744.jpg

Made it here. Set up in R144, and made it back to the hotel but the fuel pump is dead. Not sure if it is the pump or the pushrod. More troubleshooting once we cool off and get something to eat.

I made it, but overheated with the A/c running, had to run the heater to limp in. Not what I planned on, but at least I’ll be in R125 tomorrow.

don't miss your chance to win these extraordinary pieces of vintage automobilia, americana, garage wall art....have yet to work out the details, but some how we will raffle these babies off

these 2 lightly molested survivors are in very good condition sporting their original sheet metal, paint, and decals; with the Super Bee only needing a marker light to be complete......

I had considered having them autographed by the larger than life legend @Richard Cranium ; but in doing so, I doubt I'd be able to let them go.....

the best Rick Harrison could do was offer me a hundred each..... I told him thanks, but at that number I would rather donate them to the FBBO tent at Carlisle ........ he understood, but told me it's a standing offer should I change my mind.....

no need to update your tetanus shot as these outstanding examples are 99% rust free.....

The Machine fender met it's demise sometime in the late 70s, the RWB 4 speed car it was a part of may RIP; but it's spirit can be alive and well on your garage wall......

The Super Bee part is shrouded in mystery; some say it was part of a hemi car, but others swear it was a 6 pack four speed that once terrorized the streets of Detroit.... We may never know for sure

these pieces will be on display for your viewing pleasure both Friday and Saturday in the B body tent........

if you are the winner, but not present at the time of drawing; we will make sure they get to you...... cause that's how we roll.....looking forward to seeing you guys both Friday and Saturday, God willing

IMG_20230713_194050858_BURST001.jpg

IMG_20230713_192000302.jpg

the reflective material is still quite reflective

IMG_20230713_232227495.jpg

IMG_20230713_232820591.jpg

Last edited:
We roadkilled our fuel pump issue by bypassing the stock pump entirely and changing out the momentary switch on the electric pump for a regular on/off toggle. Runs good and we drove into the show today. Here are the Freiburger and Dulcich imposters

IMG_20230714_085034460_HDR.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back