• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle 2023: Tell us your vending spot or car you are bringing!

We roadkilled our fuel pump issue by bypassing the stock pump entirely and changing out the momentary switch on the electric pump for a regular on/off toggle. Runs good and we drove into the show today. Here are the Freiburger and Dulcich imposters

View attachment 1494087
A couple of happy hosers right there! Where are yer toques?? :poke:

Walked by you only a few minutes after. Watched the White Superbird throw up while parking. The heat!

20230714_125018.jpg

We roadkilled our fuel pump issue by bypassing the stock pump entirely and changing out the momentary switch on the electric pump for a regular on/off toggle….
Bet ya were happy to have the option for the electric pump already there as a quick fix.
:thumbsup:

Better install some AC hoses if you want cold air! LMAO!
I did, Had to wait for the Classic auto Air folks to get me the correct hose ends as the kit had wrong parts....Then I properly indexed them before having them cut and crimped locally..... I literally evacuated the system and charged it the day before we came up from NC.... If it werent for the last minuute, nothing would ever get done !!!

Auto Transport Service
Back