• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle, 2023

tom jaffeux

Local time
10:52 AM
Reaction score
Hope I can get some help it would really be appreciated. Me and the family have decided to register our car at Carlisle this year have never done it before I have a few questions about the offsite parking for a trailer and any recommendations for hotels and what is the earliest that you can get there to put your car on the show field any other information would be helpful too. Thanks, Tom.

Off site trailer parking is available south of the show field area. Be prepared to pay a stiff price for a hotel room during the event for anything reasonably close to Carlisle. I've stayed in a suite at the Holiday Inn Express in East Mechanicsburg for the last decade, but I book a year in advance. I haven't missed the show since it started. Gates open at 7, Please PM me if you have specific questions.

Last edited:
Just registered the car today. They gave a discount, but I'm not sure how long that will be applicable.

Make sure you Enter FBBO for your Club Affiliation. We have a tent on the Show field, for getting together, eating, drinking, and just some Good Times, at this Once a Year Event. I'm sure a Post will start soon, to get this ball rolling !!!

Is RC doing autographs Again ???
For your convenience, while registering your car for the showfield they have an option that you can add to your cart. It's a prepaid voucher for an RC personal autograph. Similar to the Gate-N-Go.

I am all registered can’t wait to go. Now hotel time we will stay outside the area because the kids and wife want to go to Hershey. Thank the only issue I have is finding the place to park the trailer. Thanks for the encouragement. I hope I see people that I’ve talk to you here, but I’ve never met face-to-face.
Thanks Tom

I am all registered can’t wait to go. Now hotel time we will stay outside the area because the kids and wife want to go to Hershey. Thank the only issue I have is finding the place to park the trailer. Thanks for the encouragement. I hope I see people that I’ve talk to you here, but I’ve never met face-to-face.
Thanks Tom
They do have on-sight trailer parking, for a fee. Not sure the cost, but it's probably on their website...

I payed for it when I registered only $30 for the show. Just hope it’s not hard to find

Is RC doing autographs Again ???
Yes they are only $100 each,down from $150 last year! Just who is Navin R. Johnson anyway! Somebody,that's who!

R.jpg

thumb_blogpost-2019-06-04-151422348240-the-jerk-by-carl-reiner-a-review.650x305_q95_box-0,30,1...jpg

You can arrive on Thursday for early swap meet shopping which is what we do.

Hope I can get some help it would really be appreciated. Me and the family have decided to register our car at Carlisle this year have never done it before I have a few questions about the offsite parking for a trailer and any recommendations for hotels and what is the earliest that you can get there to put your car on the show field any other information would be helpful too. Thanks, Tom.
Once you get your sticker you can go any time. You can go on Monday, Tuesday And Wed, without any kind of pass, just go and drive right in. Nobody will say anything. Lots of vendors will be set up, hardly any show cars though.

I think we will drive up on Thursday as what I can find go to gate 5 and get my passes and park the truck trailer and unload the car and from there I am lost do I drive through the fairgrounds or drive around the fairgrounds and go in gate 3

Auto Transport Service
Back