• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle, 2023

I think we will drive up on Thursday as what I can find go to gate 5 and get my passes and park the truck trailer and unload the car and from there I am lost do I drive through the fairgrounds or drive around the fairgrounds and go in gate 3
Your passes will come in the mail. No need to go to gate 3 unless you have a problem. once the sticker is on your car you can go in any gate.

Thanks FU64RY that is the information I was looking for. Like to thank all others too any information is good

Good Luck with the hotel search. I booked a room about 2 months ago and it was slim picking back then.

Check out hotel options in Gettysburg. I stay there every year and the costs are reasonable (not jacked up because of Carlisle). It's about a 45 minute drive each way for the show, but it is a beautiful trip over and back and there are some good restaurants in Gettysburg. My daughter and I also cruise the battlefield each evening we are there. Makes for some great picture opportunities. I would recommend paying for the trailer lot outside the fairgrounds and just driving your car back and forth to wherever you stay each day.

A new motel just opened about 8 miles from Carlisle. I'll see if I can get the address for you. It's in Camp Hill
Spring Hill suites 717-737 3000

Last edited:
We stayed at a Motel 6, right off the exit on the Pike, in Carlisle. It was not full, and had the whole back parking lot open. Same thing for the Hotel across the street. Use the Middlesex Diner as a focal point, and work a 2-mile radius around it. Not cheap, but.short drive to the Show...

I booked hotel in Cumberland holiday inn express Thu leaving Sunday I have 2 young kids 5 and 9 so we will spend some of Friday atHershey park then spend Saturday and some of Sunday at Carlisle. Thanks for all the help and information it has helped a lot
Tom

We stayed at a Motel 6, right off the exit on the Pike, in Carlisle. It was not full, and had the whole back parking lot open. Same thing for the Hotel across the street. Use the Middlesex Diner as a focal point, and work a 2-mile radius around it. Not cheap, but.short drive to the Show...

Did they leave the light on for you?

Just letting everyone know that I have not heard anything from Carlisle yet regarding our big c-bodies being invited into either of the building displays we put an application in for, the new to us '69 charger is registered and for the first time since I been a member here have registered under FBBO as a club. The car is going to be in the Dodge B-body- 1969 Charger Stock class or class 310 according to the registration on Carlisle's website. See y'all there.

charger.jpg

I submitted the Demonstrator for the cars from high school exhibit, but still haven't heard anything. It will be on the field if it doesn't get selected. Got the red lines and chrome magnums on it yesterday, finally looking like the day I test drove it.

I submitted the Demonstrator for the cars from high school exhibit, but still haven't heard anything. It will be on the field if it doesn't get selected. Got the red lines and chrome magnums on it yesterday, finally looking like the day I test drove it.

Hopefully you and I both will hear something from Carlisle then regarding the building displays, although you definitely got a way better chance at getting in than we do. I put in for the high school Mopar display too for my stepdads QQ1 Blue '68 Sport Fury, but I too have not heard back yet

Auto Transport Service
Back