• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle FBBO Tent 2021 Activities

HawkRod

Formerly hsorman
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:57 AM
Reaction score
A final reminder of the activities available at the FBBO tent for 2021:

Friday:
9 AM: Informal get together to discuss cars, plans and perhaps help members out with any search needs. I will be at the tent at least 8:45 - 9:30.

12 PM: Lunch. I will be there at least noon - 1PM. On Friday, I will have my grill there for members that want to use the grill to cook their own food. Bring your own food but let's meet for lunch!

6PM: Dinner. I will again have the grill available for people to cook their own food and hang out for dinner. Bring your own food and drink, but a grill and some condiments should be available.

Saturday:
9 AM: Informal get together
to discuss cars, plans and perhaps help members out with any search needs. I will be at the tent at least 8:45 - 9:30.

12 PM: FBBO Lunch. Lunch is on me, but please make your reservations before Monday, July 5th! (send me a PM or respond to the thread.) Lunch will be Burgers and hot dogs. Let me know how many of each. I will be there at least noon - 1PM. I will also offer any extra's to "walk-ins", but please understand I will have limited food.
Even if you don't want lunch, stop in and say "Hi" to what we expect to be a decent crowd of FBBO members!

6PM: Dinner. I will again have the grill available for people to cook their own food and hang out for dinner. Bring you own food and drink, but a grill and some condiments should be available.

Hope to see you at Carlisle!!!

Hawk

Thank you for arranging all of this Hawk :lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown::lowdown:....I only wish I could be there myself to join in the fun. :thumbsup:
We'd love to have you any time, but obviously realize it's a L O N G trip here!

We'll hoist a cold one in your honor!

Cheers,

Hawk

How do members locate the FBBO Tent?
Is there a number or row designation?
Going as a spectator this year, but would love to hang out.
I need a place to park my ***, actually. :blah: :) :rolleyes:

How do members locate the FBBO Tent?
Is there a number or row designation?
Going as a spectator this year, but would love to hang out.
I need a place to park my ***, actually. :blah: :) :rolleyes:

It is located at the end of the row, see the letter "M" (Red showfield rows, third from the bottom). If you walk up the road you will find it!

20210614_175147-jpg.jpg

It is located at the end of the row, see the letter "M" (Red showfield rows, third from the bottom). If you walk up the road you will find it!

View attachment 1132880
I can see issues with the location..................Right up against a food vendor.
We will need some kind of barrier.

That schedule is from 2020?
Yes, good catch. Just realized that. Their website and on FB that is what they have. I cant find out if its a typo error yet. I messaged them on FB and put it out on FB so will find out and repost a 2021 schedule soon as I hear back from them or will call the track tommorow (Sunday) to find out

Hello from Massachusetts! I will be making the 380 mile road trip for the first time this year with my buddy (Johnny Lightning) riding shotgun, '71 road runner all stock no A/C, manual steering, 383 4spd w/ 3:91s and F-70 14 Good Year Polyglas wide treads!
Can my friend and I swing by for 2 burgers and 2 dogs? (He's a '71 Chevelle SS 454 4 spd guy but loves Mopars too!
1. I do not see a 2021 schedule on the Dragway website, please let us know what you find out... (the Carlisle thread mentions this too). I saw on the other Carlisle thread that some guys head out the the dirt oval track nearby to see stock car racing Sat night, sounds fun.
3. I want to do the autocross, will they let you drive the course with just a lap seat belt? I am trying to find a Snell rated helmet but not easy last minute...

Hello from Massachusetts! I will be making the 380 mile road trip for the first time this year with my buddy (Johnny Lightning) riding shotgun, '71 road runner all stock no A/C, manual steering, 383 4spd w/ 3:91s and F-70 14 Good Year Polyglas wide treads!
Can my friend and I swing by for 2 burgers and 2 dogs? (He's a '71 Chevelle SS 454 4 spd guy but loves Mopars too!
1. I do not see a 2021 schedule on the Dragway website, please let us know what you find out... (the Carlisle thread mentions this too). I saw on the other Carlisle thread that some guys head out the the dirt oval track nearby to see stock car racing Sat night, sounds fun.
3. I want to do the autocross, will they let you drive the course with just a lap seat belt? I am trying to find a Snell rated helmet but not easy last minute...
Repeat from the other thread: Reservations for burgers and dogs have been noted - welcome and see you Saturday!

Hawk

5fgtyn.jpg

FBBO Tent for 2021 is here. The purple block with the white ''M'' inside the Yellow Pentagon on the Red show field.
IMG_0705.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back