• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Cast 440 crank ground 10/10 440 30 over pistons and rods Crower cam

Status
Not open for further replies.

wannadrag

Local time
9:05 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a nice cast 440 crank ground at 10/10.It has very low miles,i took it in to get polished and they told me it was a waste it looked so good yet. The bearings are nice yet and will go with it $200.00

Also have a set of 8 used rods and pistons from the same engine.The pistons are a cast 30 over and I cant find any markings on them other than the 30 on top.Bearings are still on the rods and rings on the pistons and I have no doubt you could use them as they have no wear. $150.00

And I also have a used Crower hyd 500 lift cam with a set of used comp cam springs to go with it.I checked all the lobes and there is no difference in any of them.$150.00

If someone wanted everything I could do better on the price

parts to sell 003.jpg
parts to sell 002.jpg
parts to sell 005.jpg
parts to sell 006.jpg

Trade for a good 28 spline Ford 9" center with some 411 or 456 gears

Crower 206 HDP split duration 282 intake 300 exhaust .510
lift

I might be interested in those pistons. I'm having trouble finding any information based on 916P. I don't suppose you know any of the specs on them, do you??? If so, thanks!

I cant find anything on the number either.But it seems to be a old speedpro/federal mogul number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back