• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Caster, Camber and alignment options.

I would think geometrically those washers should allow for more camber adjustment without loosing any caster adjustment. Since that relationship goes hand in hand.
Just my $0.02
Shouldn't but it'll sure made a big change in toe....but the stock stuff should have plenty of flexibility to handle it.

So I went for my first drive today after putting in the washers to alter the camber (I would say the driver's side now has slight negative camber and the passenger side is neutral). It has made a HUGE difference to how the car corners! I used to feel the outside tire trying to roll over, whereas it now feels like it's "digging in" to the road and wants to corner. Very impressed for $3 and a few hours of my time. I did have to take off one rotor again to fix a stripped bolt, but like any job you have to re-do it only took half the time of doing it the first time. Thanks to Kern Dog for the idea!

These are the "after" photos
20200516_085413.jpg
20200516_091008.jpg

The "before" photo below sort of shows the positive camber
20190817_155843.jpg

Hey, that is great that it helped you out.
S C O R E !!

Auto Transport Service
Back