• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cel phones suck

Samsung Galaxy Note series fan here. Went from the Note 2 to the 4, then held on until the Note 8. The Note 9 came out and my wife finally switched to the 9 from her 2. I kept the 8 for backup and got a 9 too because Verizon offered me BOGO when she upgraded, so I bought 1 $1,000 phone and got a 2nd one free.
As far as protective cases go, NOTHING beats the Otter Box DEFENDER.

Hey, those old bag phones actually worked!

However, this old bag couldn't get hers to work. Or could she?

delete.jpg

JUST REMEMBER THE ONE SIMPLE FACT... you dont own a phone... your walking around with a small computer in your pocket...

JUST REMEMBER THE ONE SIMPLE FACT... you dont own a phone... your walking around with a small computer in your pocket...

Nope,I'm walking around with money in my pocket that wasn't spent on something I don't need !!!!!!!!

I use mine for business. Being a ONE MAN business, being able to do the MULTITUDE of things with my phone is critical. I would either have to add 30% more time to my workweek or hire someone, which I CAN'T do, so there you go.
The processing power in my smartphone is greater than ALL of the computers used to put an American on the moon!

It may not be your battery. Apple purposely slows down, and has a way of decreasing battery life on older iPhones. I changed to an android and it's now over 2 years old and no issues.
Not sure if the above is correct. I have a iPhone 7 that’s 2 years and 3 months with zero issues. A lot of it has to do with how you treat your phone. You can’t just charge it every time it’s down a bit and you also can’t leave it on the charger very long after it’s fully charged. Doing so will shorten your battery life. We have Apple MacBooks that are 8 years old and still work like charms. But we manage how we charge the batteries.

Up date....first thing yesterday morning first call and no way to answer it, then to the store but it does not open till 10am wow....then 4 hours later im out the door with a new phone. Oh don't buy a google pixle phone. Theres a few details I left out about those 4 hours but Ill say this no one called the cops but I think it was close a few times

Up date....first thing yesterday morning first call and no way to answer it, then to the store but it does not open till 10am wow....then 4 hours later im out the door with a new phone. Oh don't buy a google pixle phone. Theres a few details I left out about those 4 hours but Ill say this no one called the cops but I think it was close a few times
You expect SnapOn quality for Harbor Freight prices?? No wonder you are disappointed...

Buy a good (smart) phone and put it in an OtterBox. The phone with the data and all is expensive. I use mine to make money. It does not live a easy life. Trucking, farming, etc. Been dropped,kicked,thrown,wet,froze,cooked etc and still keeps going. Apple phones dont cut the mustard. They break easy and dont last near as long as the Samsungs. Jmho....

I had a ton of people who recommended the new phone implant. One even said I really need it. I guess it’s called Frontal Lobotomy. I’m not sure who the provider is but hopefully it’s got good battery life!

Personally I hate having to have one. I do however use mine strictly for a device when traveling. I get way too many Robocalls, and unsolicited texts, etc. I mean where and how do these Fook Sticks get my number and then think they can call me anytime the wish. I block and block and block some more. I update my personal address book monthly to rid of those that I no longer remain in touch with or are of no use to me. For me it's I won't be "tethered" to a machine like so many now are. No wonder their brains are mush from all the radiation they spew in to the brain bucket because they have it grafted to their ears. Some permently me thinks...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

My buddy pocket dialed his wife while he was at the bar with his girlfriend....he is now divorced and yes cell phones really sucked for him. :rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back