• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Certicard Holder location on 67 Charger?

Dean Prevolos

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:22 AM
Reaction score
Can anyone send me a photo of the location of your certicard holder which is located in the engine bay?

When I bought my 67 Charger in June, the original certicard holder was in a box of parts that came with the car. I thought it would be cool to attach in my engine bay.

Thanks in advance.

Yes. On the inside of the radiator support, drivers side, 6 inches down and 4 inches to the drivers side of the radiator.

Not sure I can jump on the Certicard location remarks for 67 Chargers. I have two 67's and have posted Certicard locations for both cars:
Silver shows an empty Certicard pocket attached to the driver side radiator support. Car build date 12/05/66
Red car shows no holder, but holes for it are there. Car build date 04/05/67. I purchased the car from the original owner and to date has 48,000 miles, and no damage or replacement of the radiator support and it has the vehicle info stampings embossed. I have the perfect condition original Certicard kept stored in the glove box.
I think, for the red car, the factory placed the Certicard in the glove box rather than the pocket attached to the radiator support.
In 1968, did the factory cease using pockets for the cards all together? Perhaps that started late in 67.

IMG_4019.jpeg IMG_4016.jpeg

Not sure I can jump on the Certicard location remarks for 67 Chargers. I have two 67's and have posted Certicard locations for both cars:
Silver shows an empty Certicard pocket attached to the driver side radiator support. Car build date 12/05/66
Red car shows no holder, but holes for it are there. Car build date 04/05/67. I purchased the car from the original owner and to date has 48,000 miles, and no damage or replacement of the radiator support and it has the vehicle info stampings embossed. I have the perfect condition original Certicard kept stored in the glove box.
I think, for the red car, the factory placed the Certicard in the glove box rather than the pocket attached to the radiator support.
In 1968, did the factory cease using pockets for the cards all together? Perhaps that started late in 67.

View attachment 1032341 View attachment 1032342
Our 67 December built Charger that we bought in 1970 has the Certicard holder on the rad support.

Auto Transport Service
Back