• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Charger or Camaro?

I'm no chevy guy; but my God, man....... it's not a mustang
1710042278250.png

:lol:

I try not to boo on someone else's ride. I like most brands, obviously I have my favorites :)
The only "Camaro" I would own and drive would be a 73 Pontiac Trans Am with the SD 455. Not even sure that counts.

I try not to boo on someone else's ride.
You know I was only joking right....I can appreciate most cars that have had some effort put into them, no matter what brand or model.

Well, almost all.... EV's are excluded. :lol: I'm not a dang vegan cross-dresser.

I always liked the firebirds better seems like they don't bring the coin when matched against what a similiar year camaro does

I like Camaros.. I like Firebirds... I like Chevelles, I like GTO's.... I like Novas, and Mustangs... And Torinos... I like most every vintage car...

And, apparently I own a Charger... Probably ten years ago a friend who's a professional photographer took this picture & photoshopped it as a gift to me... Didn't have the heart to correct him.... :rofl:

thumbnail_IMG_8931.jpg

I like Camaros.. I like Firebirds... I like Chevelles, I like GTO's.... I like Novas, and Mustangs... And Torinos... I like most every vintage car...

And, apparently I own a Charger... Probably ten years ago a friend who's a professional photographer took this picture & photoshopped it as a gift to me... Didn't have the heart to correct him.... :rofl:

View attachment 1625011
Meh....close enough. :rofl:

View attachment 1625011
I had people call my GTX a Charger. Close enough I guess. :lol:

I was a Camaro guy for years. I bought a '73 model in 1984 then a '76 model in 1987.

IMG_20151214_0157.jpg

IMG_4734.JPG

I sold the '76 in 2001 to buy an engagement ring. The car was on it's way out anyway....I bought this car March 12 2000:

1O.jpg

Last edited:
Some of y’all troubled I get on Fakebook lol? I mostly just surf the car pages and Marketplace. Every once in a while you’ll find some great deals on there no matter what you’re looking for.

ya i go to marketplace often , you can find a deal every once in a while mostly scammers and dreamers fishin for a sucker. but I did find a 2016 challenger with 6800 mile, for a good deal. matches my FC7 AAR.

Your AAR didn’t come out of Kentucky did it. I missed a local FC7 by a week about 20 years ago. That’s probably my all time favorite Cuda, especially in that color combo.

Your AAR didn’t come out of Kentucky did it. I missed a local FC7 by a week about 20 years ago. That’s probably my all time favorite Cuda, especially in that color combo.
no has been up here in michigan since about 1980 , but before that who knows?

Auto Transport Service
Back