• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chargers for sale by crack addicts

From The Ren & Stimpy Show, one of the few times Mr. Horse said something other than "No sir, I don't like it!" (Although that catchphrase did follow this)
"Las cucarachas entran, pero no pueden salir"

10 k for this... i like the hood.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Dodge...d-c9fd-4e04-8fe3-4343be845e31&redirect=mobile

s-l1600.jpg

Haha! I think the seller didn’t even see this car in person. Then again, you can see it’s a **** pile from the pictures.

"The stripped and sandblasted K-frame and rear axle housing are not included in the auction, nor are the black primer door skins."

So why even bother telling us that the K-frame is sandblasted, or show the door skins and axle in the photos?

"The stripped and sandblasted K-frame and rear axle housing are not included in the auction, nor are the black primer door skins."

So why even bother telling us that the K-frame is sandblasted, or show the door skins and axle in the photos?
So people will then ask about them so he can say for extra $$

Last edited:
And to complete a wonderful description of a rust bucket that use to be a charger and I quote
" This Charger will likely require the full AMD sheetmetal kit"
Does AMD sell a complete restoration kits?
You think..
:jackoff:
"

check out nicks garage om Youtube. he is restoring a 70 Charger R/T that needed probably 90 percent replacement of sheet metal. The body man clearly is very experienced.

Auto Transport Service
Back