• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chargers for sale by crack addicts

posted 2 weeks ago on the local CL.

179K?

It says "tribute" in the listing. Tribute to what? incorrectness? It's just another non R/T Day 2 car which theres nothing wrong with but not at 179K. lowered from 199k for a quick sale lol! Maybe I got the listing off the onion or Babylon bee cause it has to be a joke.

crackcharger2.jpg

crackcharger3.jpg

crackchargerr1.jpg

An asking price that high and the dipshit can't fix the factory gauges and get rid of the ones under the dash?

posted 2 weeks ago on the local CL.

179K?

It says "tribute" in the listing. Tribute to what? incorrectness? It's just another non R/T Day 2 car which theres nothing wrong with but not at 179K. lowered from 199k for a quick sale lol! Maybe I got the listing off the onion or Babylon bee cause it has to be a joke.

View attachment 1403669

View attachment 1403670

View attachment 1403671
That car has been on the Boston Craigslist for a few years now! It didn't sell when he had it on there for 59k,so he raised the price to 179k. The same guy has a GTX on there for 155k. There is definitely a Crack epidemic in that end of Boston and one dude is smoking all of it himself! Lol Although if he would have brought them both to Mecum Kissimmee last weekend he probably would have gotten his number on both of them!

Yikes, don't like the gages, the exhaust or the brand X engine bay. Maybe in the 40K.

6PKRTSE- I'm with you, 40K would be a good price. Under all the "Day 2" mods, it looks like a solid car. I really can't stand the hood and black engine bay. It's amazing how good those hoods look on other B bodies but totally ruin a Charger.

ummm, its a 74 with a 318, but, it does have a fancy sunroof

$20,000.00, i'm thinking 2,000.00 IF it runs

1974 Dodge Charger
Some ext needs some work n int needs done motor is 318 has original motor n trans runs good drives but needs tune up n timing adjusted is great car clear title trunk pans need replaced call Bill

_nc_ohc=d00pPFVoWwgAX-eFvSu&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=-CRCZxoeWSYAX_uB7eu&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=PDscXxClNMwAX_j2CTy&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=PDscXxClNMwAX_j2CTy&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=HSfEOid1gnwAX8pD2mp&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=3-6cQT65qlQAX9Gph1I&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=tDxoubzXZGAAX8G7s8N&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=7iVbIQqf4nMAX-RjLkU&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg
X-nNUYS&tn=PyYy45c8fjIlz-8u&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg
_nc_ohc=7kAr92laboEAX-IecUI&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.jpg

"Trunk pans need replaced"......CLEARLY an educated man right there.

1 FPP.JPG

That car has been on the Boston Craigslist for a few years now! It didn't sell when he had it on there for 59k,so he raised the price to 179k. The same guy has a GTX on there for 155k. There is definitely a Crack epidemic in that end of Boston and one dude is smoking all of it himself! Lol Although if he would have brought them both to Mecum Kissimmee last weekend he probably would have gotten his number on both of them!
From Belmont, what do you expect? $$$
Lmao

Is the right tail light drooping? That one is crunchy underneath.

That's what I thought, I'd be afraid to try to load it up for fear of it breaking in half

Just posting this in here for the thoughts, I just sold my parts car to a local guy for $6K US , he bugged me for about 10 years, complete all original 318 car, with a clean title in my name , very rotted but restorable & not by me !! Been there & done it twice !!

20221104_145358.jpg

A red X. Apparently I made the big time. Lmao

Auto Transport Service
Back