• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chargers for sale by crack addicts

Screenshot_20220625-111501~2.png
s-l400 (52).jpg
s-l400 (47).jpg
s-l400 (48).jpg
s-l400 (49).jpg
s-l400 (50).jpg
s-l400 (51).jpg

1968 Dodge Charger | eBay

Upon first glance, the blue car looks nice, but the more I look at it, the less I like it. Besides the headers, plug wires & ignition system, the master cylinder backing plate & inspection covers are painted blue. The battery tray is painted black, no black paint on either sides of the radiator, The routing of the hoses and wiring on the left side inner fender need to be addressed, the wiring for the hood turn signals is missing the clips, missing plug wire brackets, the emissions decal is in the wrong location, fuel line to the carb is a rubber hose & most likely, the carb isn't original.

View attachment 1303943

View attachment 1303945

Something doesn't fit right in the bumper indentation....

View attachment 1303950

The carpet heel pad is in the wrong location...

View attachment 1303952

The inner door frames should be painted white, the door latch has evidence of blue paint on it, the molded piece of weatherstrip above the door weatherstrip looks like dog crap and it's missing the small fuzzy piece of weatherstrip above that. The upper dash pad looks too thick (recovered?) and I'd pretty much guarantee that the lower dash pads have been repainted.

View attachment 1303953

There's no Pentastar on the right fender, the tires still have stickers on the tread and my guess is that this car was just done and I'm sure that seeing it in person, more can be discovered. However, if I were interested in this car, the lack of detail would give me pause. However, someone will look at it with starry eyes and overlook these details and buy it.
If you were buying my car, when you got done rippin' it apart I'd be beggin' for you to take it.:lol:

the two crate Hemis in the garage not pictured.....what a pile

This guy is joking around :D( I hope )

1969 dodge charger. Bought new by the original owner. Ran when parked. Not sure what it needs for a safety. No tire kickers,looky Lou's or test pilots. No wang wranglers or tuna trenches. No stupid questions,i know what ive got,sell it all day on ebay dont waste my time
$50k
1969 dodge charger | Classic Cars | Pembroke | Kijiji

ad_2_1656465296169.jpg

ad_1_1656465296168.jpg

ad_0_1656465296164.jpg

This guy is joking around :D( I hope )

1969 dodge charger. Bought new by the original owner. Ran when parked. Not sure what it needs for a safety. No tire kickers,looky Lou's or test pilots. No wang wranglers or tuna trenches. No stupid questions,i know what ive got,sell it all day on ebay dont waste my time
$50k
1969 dodge charger | Classic Cars | Pembroke | Kijiji

View attachment 1305800

View attachment 1305801

View attachment 1305802
You win!!! That's gotta be the less car advertised and the crazies price for a rot pos metal I've ever seen on my life, the good thing is that he knows what he own.

No that was factory. Nothing's been apart on my car, must have been a rare fluke. As I mentioned, the console door literally took me 2 days to align and it's far from perfect even still.

No that was factory. Nothing's been apart on my car, must have been a rare fluke. As I mentioned, the console door literally took me 2 days to align and it's far from perfect even still.
Who knows? Maybe they had them dialled in better by 1970. Or it could just be a matter of adjusting the glove box door. Either way, not too serious.
Here’s mine. Quite different.

9D9B29B5-2614-4406-BCC6-FED767C8113E.png

However, if I were interested in this car, the lack of detail would give me pause. However, someone will look at it with starry eyes and overlook these details and buy it
Thought I'd join in the fun. In addition to what you already stated...wrong pcv valve, heater hoses not routed on vc, no stud/nut on vc corners, no oem kickdown linkage, vac adv not connected, batt ground cable mounted wrong, a/c double pulley alt, 2 piece metal fan shroud (?), silver paint on console top plates missing, stripes off-center to side markers. I'm sure there's even more.

Although not a Charger, this guy is definitely high on crack ....

Auto Transport Service
Back