• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chargers for sale by crack addicts

Who are the buyers for these $30K-$40K parts cars? Come on someone has to admit it......

That one in brentwood didnt have a single decent body panel on the whole car. No interior. No drivetrain, no rear glass or corner glass on either side and probably rust in all the right places. Who knows what else is really left and he wants $23,500? Could you imagine actually handing somebody 20k for that.

Looking at these crazy "asking" prices, I still keep coming back to wondering what a running, driving car like mine is actually worth.
JF 16.JPG
JF 19.JPG

Rebuilt original 383, 727, 3.91 SG, front disc brake.....Running-driving and the only remaining rust is a dime sized spot on the left quarter panel.
I am not selling but it is fun to think of what some idiot is willing to pay. If a non running, rusty, beat to hell '70 with no engine-trans-exhaust can actually sell for $20,000, what the heck is this worth?

Looking at these crazy "asking" prices, I still keep coming back to wondering what a running, driving car like mine is actually worth.
View attachment 1310164View attachment 1310165

Rebuilt original 383, 727, 3.91 SG, front disc brake.....Running-driving and the only remaining rust is a dime sized spot on the left quarter panel.
I am not selling but it is fun to think of what some idiot is willing to pay. If a non running, rusty, beat to hell '70 with no engine-trans-exhaust can actually sell for $20,000, what the heck is this worth?
There's an ok looking one up here, just flat black, the guy wants 50 something.
But who knows if, and how much they actually sell for

Not only are the cars commanding rediculous prices, but certain parts as well. Have you seen what people are asking for 68-70 woodgrain wheels, even if they are incomplete with multiple cracks needing a total resto? Might be better off just getting a new repro.

Not only are the cars commanding rediculous prices, but certain parts as well. Have you seen what people are asking for 68-70 woodgrain wheels, even if they are incomplete with multiple cracks needing a total resto? Might be better off just getting a new repro.

I have a nicely restored one that's been sitting in a box for years. I was thinking about selling it at one time, but I have less into the restored wheel than crappy ones that are for sale now.

View attachment 1310164View attachment 1310165

There real question is, if you HAD to sell it would you become a crackhead too?
(I know I would)
:lol:
5c0.png

5c0.png

There's an ok looking one up here, just flat black, the guy wants 50 something.
But who knows if, and how much they actually sell for
I think he’s holding out for a trade on a mustang. Talk about a poor move.

That one in brentwood didnt have a single decent body panel on the whole car. No interior. No drivetrain, no rear glass or corner glass on either side and probably rust in all the right places. Who knows what else is really left and he wants $23,500? Could you imagine actually handing somebody 20k for that.
The one from Brentwood has a large inventory of chargers and mopars. He is part of mopars 5150 and sells of what he does not want or need and keeps the better ones, Or lets say more complete ones.

It.Never.Ends....maybe he thought by including a pic of Vin Diesel's '70 in the ad that would somehow justify his ridiculous asking price??

1970 Charger / Project car / Same Fast & furious car ! - auto parts...

View attachment 1316918

It.Never.Ends....maybe he thought by including a pic of Vin Diesel's '70 in the ad that would somehow justify his ridiculous asking price??

1970 Charger / Project car / Same Fast & furious car ! - auto parts...

View attachment 1316918

View attachment 1316919
I love the arrogance of these posts. I "might" sell. No price whining spelled with a Y or I will simply not respond. No more pictures. How dare someone want to see a few more pictures of the 32k pile of rust they are about to buy.

That dude needs a kick to the dick. You'd need real good aim though because I suspect he has a small one.

Auto Transport Service
Back