• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE cheap nascar & dirt track parts (used)

would you buy used parts

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAA HHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!I finally got it:hello2::hello2::eusa_clap::eusa_clap: there ya go boys!!! your present from me!! and a cheap sores to go faster,cheaper,and tested parts,any questions ask..this is how I have went racing from day ONE.and for a good street/drag tire,,type in at the top of the page,,used sprint car parts,,for the best hooking and handling tire money can buy,bar nun..those front sprint car tires are I think 9 or 10 inches.and will hook on a wet road.and the rear is as wide as 18 inches.I have run damn near all of them with O trouble at all.not counting my first set.:)angry7: that's another story :angryfire:)just make sure if you use a tube to get either a radial or racing tube,and use lots of baby powder,and I highly recommend screws in the rims.!!!!!

Lol, well if you dont run circle track or dont have a sb chevy, you're left with oil coolers and 10an fittings. Thanks for the link though.

There's lots of small block Dodge stuff there too. Still doesn't work for my car though.

Some parts we have to buy used since they aren't made anymore or they are way overpriced or the new parts are inferior to the old ones (IE fuel pump push rods).

Some parts should always be new, if possible, for appearance. Like , vinyl top, interior items, etc.

dam I would give anything to be as rich as you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 post and there all mine!!!!
It has nothing to do with being rich. Simply... you put some stuff up for sale. Perhaps someone here wants what you have, or not. How hard is that to understand?

Dumb Question

just because someone can afford new parts does not mean they won't buy used parts. I have purchased both new and used parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back