• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheater Slicks

I run cheater slicks (radirs) on my 64 Plymouth on the street. Even been on a 3 hour drive with them on the highway. Completely fine and I have 4” wide 7.10-15 front runners as well. Worth it for the look buy ya not a drop of rain or you are done!

I got my 30"x 14.5 M&H cheater slicks mounted up on 15x10 torq-thrust d rims. Basically that is the max tire section that will fit into a 64' Polara wheel well with a us car tool frame relocation and mini tubs. It's also about the max tire size i would want to go for the look that i'm going for [ pre- pro street ] think early eighties street/strip. I've been running quick time pros on my ot 31' coupe which is a much lighter car than the 64' and they have been ok on the street .I thought maybe the side walls would be thicker on the M&H's than the Quick times but they seem to be about the same. I/m sure that i will eventually get a set of drag radials . I like the Mickey Thompson et street radials that 65 Hemi is running ,can anyone suggest a size closer to 14.5 section in a drag radial?. I don't want to give up half of the clearance that i fought to get with the mini tubbing. Btw ,you guys got some bad *** cars on here!.

Auto Transport Service
Back