• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chemtrails & global warming

Not only should Weed be legal, it should be mandatory :D

http://www.epa.gov/nutrientpollution/problem

I think I would be more concerned with what we know is fact. def fluid is supposed to save us all when introduced into the exhaust of a diesel engine it turns into nitrogen. Allegedly a harmless inert gas that the EPA says is a more desirable side affect of diesel exhaust than carbon and soot,and they may be right but by the EPA's on findings in the article above it seems to argue this point.

Oxides of nitrogen (NOx) are the problem, not nitrogen itself. We're breathing 80% nitrogen right now. The purpose of DEF is to reduce NOx, and the EPA seems to support this. http://www3.epa.gov/otaq/documents/nonroad/420f14017.pdf

Forget about nitrogen. We all come in contact everyday with this highly solvent compound: dihydrogen monoxide.

And what on Andrew should I bone up on that is in ref. to chem trails? Or that crazy cool aid you drink?
Nice to stay on topic with you.

Can I say debt free? Or the country?

What does that have to do with chem trails and that crap kool aid you drink?

- - - Updated - - -

How about the cry babies bitching about things they can not change?

Excellent set of videos!!!!!!!!

Only kool aid i drank is CIA kool aid bro han.....if youve got me figured as some PC liberal assed
Panzy......in the wrong box there babe, i dont chew any bipatisan bs......think for myself, not off talky points........62, no thought of retirement, debt free & doin just fine........my thinking and the CIA kool aid i drank, have gotten me to here......live by MY Rule, the way i want to...no bosses, no bitching old lady and no screaming kids.....kool aid been beddy beddy goot to me.
.....aint no thang kids, let it roll off on hillary or jeb or bernie or whatever puppet piece of crap that gets labeled head chigger..........april 15 comin...........imagine that........more paying freight to the slaughter......not my problem

People can put any label they wish on me.....check it......i dont care......easy peasy.......still debt free, still happier than a dog eating ****, still cookin right along and still doing things that not everbody can........WORK........most important of all
fyi.......i never burned, sat on or wore an American Flag and none of my Friends did either . "History is always written by the winners
...therefore it is always biased" Napoleon Bonaparte..........dont like me, blame the cia......it was their party. They created the likes of me.
Who knows what the initial objective of mk ultra was.......not on conspiracy sites, not the mind control buzz, ..........is documemted w FOIA, declassified from OSS files under initial FOIA passed..........??

I thought this tread was dead, til i saw it back @ top of page.......no harm no foul, wr have different lives and different ideals.....a Very American Ideal is that under the Constotution, this is what is otherwise known as Freedom.....the Right to express One's thoughts........dont lose sight of that very important bouncing ball. Im no stranger & dint just fall off bus.....hell, ive been run over by the bus plenty.

Last edited:
Okay.....let's just imagine all this stuff is completely true. Who's gonna do anything about it? Quit worrying, we all die.

Jimi stated:
"People can put any label they wish on me.....check it......i dont care......easy peasy.......still debt free, still happier than a dog eating ****, still cookin right along and still doing things"

There is one thing you have going for you that not many here left on the forum can say!
No one else can say they were BANNED for a year and made it back!
YOU CAN!

You got my Vote Jimi!

Jimi stated:
"People can put any label they wish on me.....check it......i dont care......easy peasy.......still debt free, still happier than a dog eating ****, still cookin right along and still doing things"

There is one thing you have going for you that not many here left on the forum can say!
YOU CAN!

You got my Vote Jimi!

ThankYou Skister.......i did 2.5 yrs pushing kidney stones.......white noise @ times..y-yikes
In general here, not my aim to piss a bunch of people off.....learning surroundings call it......ill keep meanderings to a minimum. Stick to work,art,planes, cars, anything that moves......next place i want to go is Bonneville......getting obsessed....
take the 'Hydester' ........buff-it

http://www.epa.gov/nutrientpollution/problem

I think I would be more concerned with what we know is fact. def fluid is supposed to save us all when introduced into the exhaust of a diesel engine it turns into nitrogen. Allegedly a harmless inert gas that the EPA says is a more desirable side affect of diesel exhaust than carbon and soot,and they may be right but by the EPA's on findings in the article above it seems to argue this point.
Not a huge fan of diesel fumes but man, DEF exhaust stinks to high heaven!!

Not only should Weed be legal, it should be mandatory :D
Used to smoke 40+ years ago but every blue moon someone shows up with some. Can't smoke it anymore without my sinuses giving me fits so I stay away from it entirely now a days.

Jimi stated:

YOU CAN!

You got my Vote Jimi!
Wasn't gone for a whole year, was he??

ThankYou Skister.......i did 2.5 yrs pushing kidney stones.......white noise @ times..y-yikes
In general here, not my aim to piss a bunch of people off.....learning surroundings call it......ill keep meanderings to a minimum. Stick to work,art,planes, cars, anything that moves......next place i want to go is Bonneville......getting obsessed....
take the 'Hydester' ........buff-it

Well, I'll tell you one thing Jimi,
This is a great post!
Great topic!

Stirred up a lot of interesting comments!

Not a huge fan of diesel fumes but man, DEF exhaust stinks to high heaven!!

Used to smoke 40+ years ago but every blue moon someone shows up with some. Can't smoke it anymore without my sinuses giving me fits so I stay away from it entirely now a days.

Wasn't gone for a whole year, was he??

Seven or so months Cranky.......no cliche's(soft chuckle) its a Great Day, even tolerating the V-22 beatin the air up around here.
Ski.....You're a Real Homie......Thanx Man........Every Body, and i mean Every Body, Good Wishes for a Pleasant Weekend for All! IMG_20160217_182022.jpgIMG_20160217_181324.jpgIMG_20160217_183444.jpgIMG_20160213_172142.jpgIMG_20160206_110330.jpg

Last edited:
Nice dog..................HEY , WAIT , ... I saw a dog that looked just like that going into the Federal building the other day ...that ba$tard

........and a small secret society controls the whole world.

"Chemtrails" and global warming = BULLSHIT!

Bladecutter- NICE artwork !!! What do you do with it?
Thank You NJRR......i do sell the kids....it supports itself and growing incrementally....lifetime pursuit, translation of skills from bodywork....stated straightening & refinishing in 73.....have been cutting aluminum since 75.....propeller blades as mediums since 96.....if You like stuff like this, i reccomend looking at. motoart.com. myriad of vintage aviation related art & furniture......i did a brief stint with them in 2006..
..most of blades in current catalog are ones i worked.........Connies are a skosh over 8.5 ft before mounting.....i did that year's Red Bull air race trophies. Really appreciate Your compliments, Hope Your weekend is Pleasant..bc.....btw, if You care to see more of my stuff, an old tread titled
Blade's Ego Thread: sculpture, cars & airplanes

Your a mental case. Read the whole reply. Still can't figure out what it has to do with Chem Trails.
Nice VW.

If this is the way you post your replies, I think I can see why you were banned.

Auto Transport Service
Back