• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chemtrails & global warming

All right.......
Here goes!
As most of you know I was a 18 yr Crew member on a highly sensitive US Air Force project flying for the ARIA Program (Advanced Range Instrumentation Aircraft)

BUT: I have NEVER seen NOR heard of Chem Trails until perhaps 2003?
Conspiracy theory?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 190
REALLY!?!?! Been watching the trails as long as I can remember. Perhaps it was your vantage point?

EVERY aircraft, at the right altitude & humidity, creates a g-damn CONTRAIL!!! Matters not if it is a prop-job, turboprop, jet, or rocket. EVERY single aircraft out there is capable! Every single one! For ****'s sake! I was a USAF aircrewmember for 19 of my 20 years in the Air Force, and never, ever heard a thing, nor seen a thing, that some of you claim are chemtail-creating equipment. "Chemtrails" are a fiction. Complete, utter bullshit. It is WATER VAPOR! Deal with it already. Take off your tinfoil hats and crawl out of your prepper shelters already.

C-O-N-D-E-N-S-A-T-I-O-N T-R-A-I-L-S

YOU guys going on about this "chemtrail" nonsense have likely never been anywhere NEAR an aircraft, except maybe as a passenger at an airport. I'm done.

Chem trails are condensation. See, the water in the ocean falls of the edge of the flat world and evaporates in space.

EVERY aircraft, at the right altitude & humidity, creates a g-damn CONTRAIL!!! Matters not if it is a prop-job, turboprop, jet, or rocket. EVERY single aircraft out there is capable! Every single one! For ****'s sake! I was a USAF aircrewmember for 19 of my 20 years in the Air Force, and never, ever heard a thing, nor seen a thing, that some of you claim are chemtail-creating equipment. "Chemtrails" are a fiction. Complete, utter bullshit. It is WATER VAPOR! Deal with it already. Take off your tinfoil hats and crawl out of your prepper shelters already.

C-O-N-D-E-N-S-A-T-I-O-N T-R-A-I-L-S

YOU guys going on about this "chemtrail" nonsense have likely never been anywhere NEAR an aircraft, except maybe as a passenger at an airport. I'm done.

I'll bet these airplanes don't leave a contrail. :) http://www.electraflyer.com/

But somewhere the "idea" got out that "WE" the US Gvt was seeding the skies with a concoction or recipe of chemicals to control the masses?
Or?

Gee, it was on X-Files season ending episode last night...
So, its got to be true!

Well, according to a few well rounded and ultra smart members here, your full of chit, hiding the governments insidious plan to take over eveybody through mind control through chemicals that mello the attitude and make minds wishy washy like sheep. You do realize it is in prep for the alien invasion right? Right around the new world order time though I'm not to sure if the alien invasion is first or after the formation of the new world order. I lost my calendar. Also, the tin foil hats do not work. The actually amp up the signal. Explains a little bit huh?

LMAO!
I'm with ya Patrick!

At what? Posting incorrect information and serving it up as truth? When he doesn't know what he is talking about?
And you so foolishly and blindly beileve him and raise the victory flag of what now?
Oh yes, stupidity. Nevermind.
Just another case of the blind leading the blind.
The pied piper does play beautiful music, doesn't he Habib?
He Does. He can Play a Version of "Aqualung" like No ones Buisness.

But Ski Still Won the Battle. Take your Loss in Stride, Brother.

Ahh Because i Said So. Ski Won! :D

LOL, OMG! What a ********!
At least your honest on him being a pied piper and your just a worthless rodent following his lead.

He's from LonGuyland. Comes with the territory.
At least he isn't a dick head!
Oh wait.....................

My hero has arrived! Post fixed.

I was born into aviation in 1953, started taildraggers @ nine yrs. I have researched, i have seen the registered # of the top secret classification. FOIA. Life is game of insanity, try
ing to find a barometer of sanity....grey @ best.......i think its insane to live in debt to bankers......i think something isnt mine until its completely paid for, hence im as Free as one can be......im off this thread, i have propellers to be tended to......imagine that.....real Work in Real Aviation......aviation ALL of my 62 years, still init, retirement nowhere in my vocabulary, still debt free.......i guess insanity has worked for me & its harmless. Barb on, im gone

You forgot LEFT SEAT in the Connie...
Lucky guy!

You better not bail on this one Old Timer...LOL

LOL, OMG! What a ********!
At least your honest on him being a pied piper and your just a worthless rodent following his lead.
The Only Rodent Here, is the one in Your ***. You Lost, Get over it.

Ski Won! :D

The Only Rodent Here, is the one in Your ***. You Lost, Get over it.

There's nothing to get over. You should take your own advice since your the only one carrying on like a Little girl crossed about her lover.

Just because you repeat something over and over doesn't make it true.
Not answering the honest question just says to me you know nothing about it and/or there is nothing about it to be said since there is nothing if the sort. Emulating your lover I see seems to work for you.

Since you mentioned rodents and ***'s, how does it feel and WTF is the attraction of doing such a vile act?
Seems pretty unethical not to mention revolting of you to allow a rodent in your bowels.

There's nothing to get over. You should take your own advice since your the only one carrying on like a Little girl crossed about her lover.

Just because you repeat something over and over doesn't make it true.
Not answering the honest question just says to me you know nothing about it and/or there is nothing about it to be said since there is nothing if the sort. Emulating your lover I see seems to work for you.

Since you mentioned rodents and ***'s, how does it feel and WTF is the attraction of doing such a vile act?
Seems pretty unethical not to mention revolting of you to allow a rodent in your bowels.
why dont you Try it before you Knock it, you Just might love it, Hamster boy.

But It is Just so Obvious, Super Bee Ski won. You are just a Poor Sport.

why dont you Try it before you Knock it, you Just might love it, Hamster boy.

But It is Just so Obvious, Super Bee Ski won. You are just a Poor Sport.

Well, if you find a hamster up your *** OK, please keep it to yourself. I'll certainly knock it without trying it. AND I'll say not only is that revolting but it is extra revolting your suggesting it feels good. Your a wacked person in my book, but if that is normal for you, have at it & enjoy your day. Er, night or when ever you enjoy it.

Now as far as giving victory to your honey, I ask a 3rd time, I think, victory how and further more, in what? I keep asking because there was no competition to begin with. Just pointless banter and jibbing.

You can keep on saying what you like but it doesn't make it true.
Though I'd REALLY like to hear how you think your boyfriend is victorious!
Come on now! For Gods sake, just make something up already!!!!

Enter the sound of thinking music, like from Jepordy!

Well, if you find a hamster up your *** OK, please keep it to yourself. I'll certainly knock it without trying it. AND I'll say not only is that revolting but it is extra revolting your suggesting it feels good. Your a wacked person in my book, but if that is normal for you, have at it & enjoy your day. Er, night or when ever you enjoy it.

Now as far as giving victory to your honey, I ask a 3rd time, I think, victory how and further more, in what? I keep asking because there was no competition to begin with. Just pointless banter and jibbing.

You can keep on saying what you like but it doesn't make it true.
Though I'd REALLY like to hear how you think your boyfriend is victorious!
Come on now! For Gods sake, just make something up already!!!!

Enter the sound of thinking music, like from Jepordy!
But Because i said He won, It makes it True. You are not getting that. Ski is the Man, And a Good Dude.

So sorry it has to be this way Brother, But you lost....Game over.

Auto Transport Service
Back