• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic Auto Air. Who else has had trouble making contact with them?

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:39 AM
Reaction score
I'm helping a guy do an A/C conversion on his Plymouth....

DB 224.JPG

He bought a system from Vintage Air but it was a bit of a piecemeal thing, not a complete kit.
The setup came with no rubber hoses and not enough fittings for the compressor lines, the evaporator lines or the condenser.
He liked how one of my pr-bent Classic Auto Air lines were ran so I've been trying to reach them.
The calls get answered by the usual automated response along with the common your call is important to us...please hold.
One number I called hung up on me after saying Goodbye.
The car owner tried to contact them a few days ago and got stonewalled too.
I'm guessing this is their slow time so maybe they are out of office or on a skeleton crew for awhile?

Sounds like par for the course with a lot of these places. Emailed a question to two different companies on the vendor list. Not so much as a peep from them.

I don't know but have gotten a hold of them after a few phone calls. I don't give up. LOL.

Call Dwight. The best. Just got a minor item the other day.

DFE49171-1FA9-47DE-BCC9-806BF6FE0715.png

Auto Transport Service
Back