• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

classic industries/legendary BAD QUALITY DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU

who is at fault

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bobo

Local time
9:33 AM
Reaction score
IMG_3468.jpgIMG_3472.jpgIMG_3460.jpgIMG_3473.jpgIMG_3464.jpgIMG_3456.jpgIMG_3454.jpgif it was raining puss i would get hit with the but hole ...first auto interior man asked for money up front stupid me put 500$ in his hand and a month later still not done i confront him and take back my seats and covers and he has spent my 500$ I'm giving him a few days to refund before i hurt him i move on to another shop seats get all redone cost 600$ all is good till i stand back and look i bought thru classic industries there vender is legendary you be the judge I'm fairly certain they will send out new one after seeing what a mess they made and they better pay all cost to remove and reinstall the new ones AM I ASKING TO MUCH ? ANY BODY ELSE HAVE THIS HAPPEN PLEASE ADVISE THANKS..:icon_evil:IMG_3448.jpg BO

Last edited:
The installer should have stopped and explained what the problem is
or is it possible the installer did not install correctly
Carefully check and measure to see if it is installer or product
In my line of work I find lots of bad product and just as much installer caused problems

looks like shoes on the wrong feet........ are there lefts and rights?

thank you for your input but there is no way to fix this they are put together crooked is what the installer says you think he would have called

First thing thing I would have done is lay the covers out to visually inspect them. Thats as soon as the come out of the box. From these pictures it looks like installer error. Pictures of the bottoms would help. 600 bucks? I hope that was for more than just screwing up the cover install.

it was for labor only 600.00 $ front and rear seats i bought every single item that i could buy in order to get it done correctly from classic industries the shop that did this work is a owner operator in business for 25 years you think he would have called me i will post pics of all sides

Seat on the right looks like error on the install.Looks like the cover is pulled to far one way judging by the bead way up on the corner and down on the other side.As for Legendary be bad quality they are one of the best out there.Go buy some PUI brand if you want bad.

The shop has been in business for 25 years so I will give him the benefit of the doubt. Should have stopped and called as soon as he had a problem. Legendary is/was the biggest name in mopar interior. They only had one way to go. I can believe that quality control is suffering in this day and age. Seems like nobody gives a crap anymore

- - - Updated - - -

Either that or the first shop pulled some shady crap and switched covers on you

I had a bad experience with Classic also. They took about 2 1/2 months to get my seat cover to me and when it finally arrived, it had the wrong color inserts! They did refund my money and I ended up getting the correct ones from Dante. They are Legendary and are top notch. Only took a couple weeks. I have bought from him several times since and has always been really great to deal with. I believe that if I were in your situation I would want new covers and the shop that installed them to redo them for free. They should have notified you of a problem BEFORE they put them on. Hope you get it worked out, I know it can be rather frustrating.

Send them back!

The installer should of caught that on the first one.

I have had the same guy install all my seat covers for the last 25 years. He has been doing it for nearly 35 years now, and if he sees stuff like that, he fixes the problem. My seats have always been Legendary covers, and I've never seen anything like that.

Good luck with a favourable outcome BoBo...that kinda sucks what you have there.

I have legendary on my seats and door trims..all perfect. The last legendary items I got were my door trims, last year. I thought the quality was amazingly good.

Go punch installer in the face and then drive over and punch the other guy in the face. At least you will then feel better because you have got hit with the butthole again my friend

I couldn't be happier with my Legendary covers.

I did 75% of the install my self (all of the rear and the front bottoms), and I did notice it was REAL EASY to start them crooked, and the more you progressed, the crookeder they would get. I had to adjust after every hog ring on some sections.

The installer should have stopped and explained what the problem is
or is it possible the installer did not install correctly
Carefully check and measure to see if it is installer or product
In my line of work I find lots of bad product and just as much installer caused problems

Installer WAS the problem.
Looks like one of those late friday evening jobs...after the beer came out.

Auto Transport Service
Back