• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comcast Land Line Outage

FlagCraig

Local time
10:27 AM
Reaction score
Anybody else have problems in the last two days with Comcast phone outage?

It's been a pain in the *** here in Nashville area.

I have read via Google it's been a problem nationwide. My wait time to talk to technical support at Comcast was 40 minutes. Goodbye.

Is this how China and Russia are going to get us?

No, not the Commies messing with us, just plain terrible service from a mega corporation that does not give a ****.

Yes we (my business that is) have been hurt due to Comcast for 2 days. They are evil corporate soul-less mindless capitalists in Philadelphia, we get routine outages and poor service from them. My only other option is ATT and that is worse by 2 times.

It's a negotiation tactic by Kim Jong Un (or whatever his name is) from North Korea. We have more nukes, but he has more radio pulse weapons that can knock out every phone/computer/car with a computer/our electric grid/etc.

It's similar to the "pinch" used in Oceans Eleven (movie) that knocked out the power in Las Vegas while they robbed the safe....but MUCH more powerful. This part is serious and those weapons ain't no joke.

Just cancelled my comcast cable and internet, ******* robbery $200+ a month. They tried to get me a landline for only 9.95 a month or some bs. I’m done with cable and internet.

No problems here, cancelled cable/satellite years ago. "You can get everything you want at Alice's restaurant". Seriously, you can get everything you want online with just an internet/wifi connection.

Auto Transport Service
Back