• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Common Resto Parts they don't make for 66 / 67 Chargers

I m Albert from Ohio Have 3 66 Chargers one must have 67 fenders Are front fenders different? I want to take off fender turn signals but chrome strip from 66 different

Albert, welcome.
66-67 Charger fenders are same. (Coronet fenders differ only because of addition of headlamp buckets otherwise the same).
But if you have holes for fender tips, you simply need to fill them. Again, fenders were identical.

The Coronet metal works.

Quarters are not the same. They dont reproduce fenders or doors.

Those cheap quarter panel repair panels don't have the correct wheel lip flare.

I m Albert from Ohio Have 3 66 Chargers one must have 67 fenders Are front fenders different? I want to take off fender turn signals but chrome strip from 66 different

I think you are asking about the Fratzog (Dodge symbol) and turn signal indicator that is contained in the last piece of fender trim on a 67 only.
66 had smooth trim all the way.
It can be swapped between finders if you are careful to cover the hole in the 67 fender with the trim.
But this is something else that is not reproduce.
Yet is should be.
I feel there is a market for it.

Quarters are not the same. They dont reproduce fenders or doors.

Those cheap quarter panel repair panels don't have the correct wheel lip flare.
As I said, need some adjustment.

Nobody makes the one piece headliner board. No one makes interior paint for the Citron Gold interiors (console, A pillar trim, interior panels, dash, armrests). Nobody makes the correct seats belt colors for the Citron Gold interior.

Is there supposed to be a rubber gasket behind the trunk lip chrome trim? If so, nobody makes that. Nobody makes the rubbers inserts for the tail light housing (C shaped end pieces and the long upper chrome strip in between the C shaped end pieces).

Welcome. As said prior basically the same. If you need, I have the 66 front fender chrome. Will trade you for your turn signal indicators if they are not too bad.

I think you are asking about the Fratzog (Dodge symbol) and turn signal indicator that is contained in the last piece of fender trim on a 67 only.
66 had smooth trim all the way.
It can be swapped between finders if you are careful to cover the hole in the 67 fender with the trim.
But this is something else that is not reproduce.
Yet is should be.
I feel there is a market for it.

They make the 67 Charger Fender T/S assemblies if that is what you are talking about...

https://moparplus.com/252-ch67-mopar-1967-dodge-charger-fender-mounted-turn-signal-indicator/

Auto Transport Service
Back