• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Complete set 15" Rallye wheels with tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaneBisel

Local time
9:11 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I have a full set of 15" Rallye wheels with tires for sale. Fronts are 15x7 with 215 70 15's. Backs are 15x8 with 275 60 15's. Wheels come complete with center caps AND beauty rings. These wheels are beautiful and pretty close to spotless. Tires have a ton of tread and and no dry rot. I am selling these because I did a Wilwood disc brake conversion (big brake) and the wheels no longer fit. I am located in SE Ohio and can deliver to mopar nats. $1000. These can be bolted up and ran immediately.

View attachment 351935 View attachment 351934 View attachment 351933 View attachment 351932 View attachment 351931 I have a full set of 15" Rallye wheels with tires for sale. Fronts are 15x7 with 215 70 15's. Backs are 15x8 with 275 60 15's. Wheels come complete with center caps AND beauty rings. These wheels are beautiful and pretty close to spotless. Tires have a ton of tread and and no dry rot. I am selling these because I did a Wilwood disc brake conversion (big brake) and the wheels no longer fit. I am located in SE Ohio and can deliver to mopar nats. $1000. These can be bolted up and ran immediately.
View attachment 351935 View attachment 351934 View attachment 351933 View attachment 351932 View attachment 351931 I have a full set of 15" Rallye wheels with tires for sale. Fronts are 15x7 with 215 70 15's. Backs are 15x8 with 275 60 15's. Wheels come complete with center caps AND beauty rings. These wheels are beautiful and pretty close to spotless. Tires have a ton of tread and and no dry rot. I am selling these because I did a Wilwood disc brake conversion (big brake) and the wheels no longer fit. I am located in SE Ohio and can deliver to mopar nats. $1000. These can be bolted up and ran immediately.

Hi am interested in for my 7 Superbee, I live in New Hampshire, what can we do to arrange purchasing and shipping.

Figure I would ask

Joe
***Please do not post telephone numbers here as per site rules - use the Conversation feature for contact******

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be more than willing to put them on a pallet and send them your way via fastenal (cheapest) but you would be responsible for shipping. I would say it would be 150ish

***Please do not post telephone numbers here as per site rules - use the Conversation feature for contact******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back