• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coolant in fuel

upload_2019-5-7_22-12-39.png

Well Ween talking with a couple of people on this. The injector cups are a big problem. Matter of fact they have a couple warranty type bulletins out about it. Roger Cummins isn't the only one that puts a o ring in the cups and tells you it's fixed. Volvo, ddc both have done it. I say make them give you a lease truck until they get it figured out.

Hope fuel pricing hasn't been to crazy. Do you guys add fuel surcharges

Roger does the truck run rough or low on power. Or you just see it when you drain off.

Good evening, mr.ironbuilt sounds like you keeping the wheels turning.

Hope fuel pricing hasn't been to crazy. Do you guys add fuel surcharges
I get the national average which is usually around $0.30 a gallon. I also get a substantial fuel discount on my fuel card by fueling at certain stations. Usually TA/Petro offer the biggest discounts. Sometimes I can save over $0.50 a gallon. I get real time price discounts on my fuel App that goes along with the ComData card. It helps, that's for sure.

So I got the tanks cleaned out today,now we wait. Before and after pictures.
20190508_172331.jpg
20190508_180312.jpg

Roger I would be up someone *** for repairs done and not done correct. They need to get with the factory and get it figure out and all the money and down time you have been through they will pay for it. Or they will work with you on the labor side of it. I still say the injectors cups are the problem. I had a Volvo 2008 same type of problem except it was pushing exhaust in the coolant system. After I finally drove tell the surge tank blew up and I showed them the exhaust in it. But that engine had already a new head new cups everything and kept telling me it was fine. Well I finally took the egr cooler off had it pressurized and guess what leaking. The run around from this cost me a couple of client and over 6 months in the shop because they refused to take care of it. Sorry for the rant just don't t you to suffer because of a shop problem.

I have been trying for 2 days to get ahold of the owner. I know for a fact that the injector cups are leaking now. So all I can do now is contact my lawyer and show up there with the truck next week.

I totally agree with you. Prays to you and this mess.

Aren't licensed repair shops supposed to have some kind of insurance to cover faulty repair claims?

Yes they have to kinds one garage keepers and then they got insurance for claims. Make sure that you add the second shop for the same reason and use them as witness to bad service proof is the mirror of bad Craftsman ship. Get ahold of Cummins hotline and send you dealtails of what the problem could be.

Thanks Bearman, it's the official name of insurance that covers claims that I cant find.

It fall under garge keepers insurance. Good luck

Auto Transport Service
Back