• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coolest ever Yard Cart . . . Incredible "find" on CL . . .

conv67bdere

Super Moderator
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:27 PM
Reaction score
Found this thing posted on CL . . . and now it's in my garage . . .

If you've been following my shop build, you have seen the use of this cart MANY times during the project to move stuff.
The major fall back of this yard cart is that it's powered by "me" . . . and it can get heavy - quickly.

sm_shop004.jpg

Well . . . browsing through the CL ads here in Charlotte last week, stumbled on this Awesome Yard Cart . . .
The old Hand cart tub even fits into the bed of this thing . . . like it was meant to be . . .

It has:
- 660 pound carrying capability
- reverse and 3 forward speeds

sm_shop752.jpg

Already have used it to move some root balls on the property - packed with dirt and "heavy" . . .

sm_shop755.jpg

The bed even dumps for easy unloading . . .

sm_shop756.jpg

This part of the root ball was even bigger, and the sides are removable to make it easier for loading big objects . . .

sm_shop757.jpg

This new "toy will be seeing a ton of use for many projects that I've got in store on my property . . . .
While . . . helping me save my back and what energy I've got left to get a lot of these projects done . . .

Just wanted to share this Cool New "Toy" with the rest of the Forum . . .

( Already got some ideas for upgrades going through my head for this thing . . . Mad Scientist in design too ! ! ! )

That definitely would be handy for moving all those extra hemis you have planted around the yard!!!

Is it a DR Power?..
I've known rich people that are still active enough to take their own trash to the curb, so they'll use one of those.

Now you just need a picker to pick the stuff up off the ground and load it. Wait, you have a tractor......

Is it a DR Power?..
I've known rich people that are still active enough to take their own trash to the curb, so they'll use one of those.

No . . . it's built by Dirty Hand Tools . . .

All "Rich people" are OLD?
Maybe you don't understand rich?? Really rich.... my statement had absolutely nothing to do with age....the DR power one I remember...those people were in their 30's.

That is pretty cool.

I just use my riding mower and a small trailer.

Maybe you don't understand rich?? Really rich.... my statement had absolutely nothing to do with age....the DR power one I remember...those people were in their 30's.

That's what I said, "What is your definition of rich?" And "Really rich" isn't a well defined term either, but.....it really doesn't matter, just curious as to your perspective how you define rich. There are many ways to be rich, and many YOUNG people are rich as well.

And you said, "I've known rich people that are still active enough to take their own trash". Seems you were insinuating that "rich means old"?

No biggie, just poking you a little on your choice of words. :poke:

Found this thing posted on CL . . . and now it's in my garage . . .

If you've been following my shop build, you have seen the use of this cart MANY times during the project to move stuff.
The major fall back of this yard cart is that it's powered by "me" . . . and it can get heavy - quickly.

View attachment 1347444

Well . . . browsing through the CL ads here in Charlotte last week, stumbled on this Awesome Yard Cart . . .
The old Hand cart tub even fits into the bed of this thing . . . like it was meant to be . . .

It has:
- 660 pound carrying capability
- reverse and 3 forward speeds

View attachment 1347445

Already have used it to move some root balls on the property - packed with dirt and "heavy" . . .

View attachment 1347446

The bed even dumps for easy unloading . . .

View attachment 1347447

This part of the root ball was even bigger, and the sides are removable to make it easier for loading big objects . . .

View attachment 1347448

This new "toy will be seeing a ton of use for many projects that I've got in store on my property . . . .
While . . . helping me save my back and what energy I've got left to get a lot of these projects done . . .

Just wanted to share this Cool New "Toy" with the rest of the Forum . . .

( Already got some ideas for upgrades going through my head for this thing . . . Mad Scientist in design too ! ! ! )

That's a cool yard toy.

:lol: are still active enough to
You means this???? I'm talking about made people who don't HAVE to do a f*cking thing anymore, not cuz they're old lol.

Let's just agree this guy got a great deal on a motorized cart that looks tough enough to jerk out stumps lol.

......apparently I was running a bit rich 10 minutes after a visit to Carls Jnr.......a Western Bacon Cheeseburger and a Double Cheeseburger does have that effect. :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back