• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Could use some prayers for my wife

Thank all of you. Gloria originally was in the Hospital, and intensive in-patient for eating disorder where she was super thin (maybe 80 lbs if that?) While in the recovery center she has a feeding tube because of her low weight. We think she got asperation pneumonia from her feeding tube coming out? That was about a week and a half ago, since then she has been in the ICU twice for the breathing problems from the pneumonia. Originally, they just had her on really high Oxygen (like 40+ LPM) and she started getting better, then they released her back to the Eating Recovery Center, and the next day she was back in ICU, but incubated to help the breathing. I'm upset that they releaser her as weak as she was, but that's water under the bridge now. Now I'm just worried, and being a fix-it type person, feel helpless that I can't help her :(

Prayers for Gloria, you & family. I know the ups & downs are terrible. Be as positive as you can.

I wish the best for your wife Gloria, you & the family
hopefully to a full & speedy recovery

glad to hear she wasn't Chinese Wuhan Flu, Covid-19 positive

hopefully, the Pulmonary Dr.'s can get it figured out
my dad is the same way, every time he gets sick

I sincerely wish you and your wife the best during this difficult time.

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery and for you as well my friend

Very sorry to hear what you guys have been through and still fighting. Prayers for your wife and you and family.

Prayers sent!

You can tell Gloria you've got people praying for her all around the world.

May the peace of God be with you and your family.

I'm praying for a full recovery! Thinking of you and your family.

Prayers sent for your wife and wisdom for her doctors. Some how I had a sense you had something challenging going on. Thanks for sharing..
Hope we can help carry your burden in some way. You can always lean on God and your mopar friends.:thumbsup:

Wishing you and your wife the very best may the dear lord take good care of both of you and everything works out. Be patient and be strong for her.. God Bless!

Auto Transport Service
Back