• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Could use some prayers for my wife

Prayers sent from the Massachusetts /Rhode Island line! Get well soon!

My prayers go out to you and the Mrs. this evening. May God place Hid healing hand on her and bring this infection to a close.

Prayers sent from Minnesota! Everything will work out just fine, lots of people just on this forum are thinking about you and your family.

.......it’s not enough to add mere words to a page, but their meaning and intent. I sincerely hope, and pray that your wife is healed and that she comes back to you.....

God is merciful

Jesus is my co-pilot

God bless.

Worst feeling in the world, not being able to help or "fix" something happening to your loved one...
I know you're asking all the right questions and so forth with the docs, but as something I'm sort
of way too familiar with myself (sadly), I can tell you that you really need to get as involved as they will
allow you to in all this. Interject yourself into all the calls, make sure everyone even remotely
involved in your wife's care knows you by name at that you're keenly invested in the decision-making
process.
In other words, they need to understand that your wife is very special. Sort of jog their standard procedure
mentality a bit, if you get my drift.
It does make a difference.
Praying for you both!

Bless you all for the awesome show of support.
I mis-spelled the term "intubation".
Update, Gloria is a bit better. They have the air way tube removed, but she still can't talk yet and is coughing really hard.

That's good news glad she is a little better.
Prayers for you guys this morning.

Saying a prayer for your wife and family.

Prayers sent to you and your wife. I hope things improve soon

Getting the tube out is a great step forward.
Please keep us updated on her condition.
Thanks.

great news on the tube removal, prayer from TN heading to you and your family

glad to hear she's a little better
stay strong for her, I know you will

speedy recovery vibes being sent your/her way

When Gloria sees all this support it will cheer her up :)
Spoke to her today, she doesn't remember anything after Friday till today.

Praying for peace, comfort & healing for you & Gloria.

Hoping all goes well... it's a helpless feeling that I know all too well unfortunately, when you can fix anything else with a hammer and a pocket knife. Some **** just isn't fair..

Auto Transport Service
Back