• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cruis'n VA Beach!

Gerrs69rr

Local time
3:13 AM
Reaction score
Good morning and hello! I have been a background member for 6 years and have enjoyed and benefited from several posts over the years. I figured it's about time to get with the program and hopefully share knowledge I've required over 35 plus years tinkering with especially Road Runners. The wealth of knowledge on this site is priceless and hopefully I can add to this platform. This is a matching numbers car that I have done upgrades to make it more "comfortable" on the road, such as firm feel gearbox and tubular upper control arms, front disc brakes, dynomat on entire interior, doors, floors, roofline, totally rebuilt rear with 3.23 gears and A/C. This is a car that gets driven thousands of miles a year. I have jumped in this car with my daughter and drove to Carlisle, home town in upstate NY, Charlotte NC and everywhere in between! I try to attend as many shows and cruise ins as possible. This car has created a lifetime of memories for us over the past eleven years, thanks to all who kept us cruise'n!
IMG-1553.JPG
IMG-4422.JPG
IMG-4483.JPG

Very nice!

What is your wheel and tire combination?

Oh yeah! Welcome from Georgia.

Welcome aboard from NJ and thanks for the pictures from the get go. Beautiful car, & nice work!
:thumbsup:

Nice RR

1st post after 6 years, wow...

it's about time :lol:

welcome officially to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

:luvplace:

Very nice!

What is your wheel and tire combination?
On the front P225/60R 15 on 8inch rim
Rear P255/60R 15 on 10 inch rim and yes I cut just a little off wheel well opening lip. Maybe 1/2" on each side

On the front P225/60R 15 on 8inch rim
Rear P255/60R 15 on 10 inch rim and yes I cut just a little off wheel well opening lip. Maybe 1/2" on each side
Are those Weld Wheels?

Welcome from Missouri!! Nice ride!!

Welcome aboard! I'm over here near the Chesapeake/Suffolk line, not too far away. Pretty sure I've seen you and your car around at a cruise in or show somewhere before. This is definitely the best place on the internet for Mopar and B-body specific info. Lots of good people on here too.

Awesome deal, they have an open track day. You pay $25.00 and get 5 laps on the track! I belong to the Tidewater Mopar Club so we make it day and drive up with 10 - 20 cars. They put the entire club on at once in a single file line. Absolute blast to see Daytona 500, roadrunners, cuda's, darts, challengers, chargers screaming around that oval at 100mph.....ops I mean 55

welcome.png
Glad to hear the Tidewater bunch is still kicking. :)

Awesome deal, they have an open track day. You pay $25.00 and get 5 laps on the track! I belong to the Tidewater Mopar Club so we make it day and drive up with 10 - 20 cars. They put the entire club on at once in a single file line. Absolute blast to see Daytona 500, roadrunners, cuda's, darts, challengers, chargers screaming around that oval at 100mph.....ops I mean 55
That is so cool !!!:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back