• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

crunch time

eldubb440

more miracles than Jesus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:53 PM
Reaction score
hate to see it.....

1704900482703.png

https://www.copart.com/lot/72330573/salvage-1968-plymouth-2d-2tone-ca-sacramento

hope it was parked at the time..... I don't see any blood, the driver would have been a mess

Isn't that the car that was posted here a couple months ago? Got rear ended after a car show. Sorry can't find the post but there were people inside. Someone will post a link to the thread.

Last edited:
my bad? I can't remember what I had for dinner, so.........

the bids are current

I don't think the other thread had such detailed pics so thanks for posting this. Man, that sucks!

I actually had to study the picture to see what year the car was. What a shame!!
And I agree with you Richard, what is still there?

:rofl: Estimated Retail Value:$40,000.00 USD

Guy must have left a suit case with 40,000 of cash in it...

That was a sad thing.
The guy was at our Sacramento Mopar event and was crunched after the show. He was in the hospital a few days but has recovered. The car? Not so much.

That was a sad thing.
The guy was at our Sacramento Mopar event and was crunched after the show. He was in the hospital a few days but has recovered. The car? Not so much.

I hope he gets millions

Auto Transport Service
Back