• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom dash or insert

Moparmatt72

Local time
2:38 PM
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in either I know a awesome company here in California that can due either, course with a custom full dash either need the car or I guess you can take them or send them the factory dash and tell them what you want done. Will post a picture of the one I had made for my wife's 67 dart, I had them mimic the peaks dash design just from a picture and I took them my dash.

- - - Updated - - -

Top one the custom insert bottom factory dash, course had to open it up to accommodate the amount of gauges I needed for the car.

Attachments

• 20150217_170425.jpg
    20150217_170425.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 473
  • 20150202_124515.jpg
    20150202_124515.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 475
Looks good!!

I'm thinking of doing something with my 64 gauge panel...since it has few.

Do you mind letting me know the $ cost of your new dash ? Thanks

This ran $600 which is a bit cheaper then what peaks dash would charge. But it depends on what you want done as well so it could be as low as $400.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks good!!

I'm thinking of doing something with my 64 gauge panel...since it has few.

Can send them the panels and see what they can do or pictures of it and they can give a estimate.

- - - Updated - - -

They are called CRB alumifab, web site www.crbalumifab.com.Their number is 1-760-471-1704 call and talk to Curt Beam. Hes the guy I talked to. They can do anything.
Address:
388 Enterprise street #107
San Marcos, CA 92069

"64 gauge panel" that's a lot of gauges. :)

No, not that many. But, just talking for a street car.
Gotta have oil pressure gauge. Have no interest in any of the 'lights', so I'll look at a change up. Just the needed stuff, oil pressure, temp, battery, and so on.

Auto Transport Service
Back