• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Emissions Decal

Black_Sheep

Super Commando
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:23 AM
Reaction score
This was posted in a members build thread, when I inquired he replied that he thought it was from Dale’s Cuda Shop. Dales has a lot of decals but I couldn’t find this particular one. Any idea where to find one? Hoping someone on FBBO can steer me in the right direction…

7C9B0EE0-8828-4012-9920-A851DE3A0517.jpeg

This was posted in a members build thread, when I inquired he replied that he thought it was from Dale’s Cuda Shop. Dales has a lot of decals but I couldn’t find this particular one. Any idea where to find one? Hoping someone on FBBO can steer me in the right direction…

View attachment 1426420
I think you'll find that was from the R/T Garage - home of the Rev-N-Nator.....

The Rev-n-nator, the revinater, the revonator and R/T Garage - Mopar Restoration and Performance Services in Belle Plaine, MN

1677713605171.png

:thumbsup:

It should include another line for
WOT A/F/Ratios 12.8:1-13.0:1 required

I like the www.4secondsflat.com
FBO box & proper coil, for a DD/street strip car, full 12vlts

Last edited:
If someone new a decal shop that would print them, or be able to print them, I’m sure they’d sell well

An acquaintance from down south had those made up. Peeled the backing off and put it on some leftover magnetic sign material.

I talked with the guy that does our fleet graphics, he said that he’ll make whatever I want. Another option is online sticker shops, they can make sheets or for a little extra, individual die cut decals. I guess the deciding factor is how much real interest is there? The minimum quantity for a bulk order would be kind of expensive, I don’t want to be stuck with a bunch of unused decals…

View attachment 1426420
Would look good on my 2010 Challenger and my 1974 Coronet

I talked with the guy that does our fleet graphics, he said that he’ll make whatever I want. Another option is online sticker shops, they can make sheets or for a little extra, individual die cut decals. I guess the deciding factor is how much real interest is there? The minimum quantity for a bulk order would be kind of expensive, I don’t want to be stuck with a bunch of unused decals…

I'd get two or three.

Auto Transport Service
Back