• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Emissions Decal

Looks like I'll need to get someone to buy my 5 that I want and then remail them to me in a regular old letter envelope. I want them but not at the current + $48us for postage quoted.

Looks like I'll need to get someone to buy my 5 that I want and then remail them to me in a regular old letter envelope. I want them but not at the current + $48us for postage quoted.
Soon as time allows I will go into the USPS store specifically for you :). Might have to be my next day off or spring break since I teach high school during the day - and errands like these are impossible to do during the day.

If someone new a decal shop that would print them, or be able to print them, I’m sure they’d sell well
If you have a printer, you could probably print them yourself using printable adhesive vinyl. I made a trunk decal for my friend's Barracuda, I even put his name in it. :)
1679682555105.png

1679682626349.png

Available now for purchase - thanks! If link isn't available to post, first I apologize, secondly just do a google search for Engstrom Graphics, then go to Products.

I'm a full time school teacher, but have a graphics design business whose proceeds go towards my daughter as she donates to JDRF to help find a cure for her and others with Type 1 Diabetes.

Mopar Emissions Decal - Replica
can we get them customised ?, with something else added ?
just curious
I think I'll buy at least 3 maybe 2 for my Jeep & Truck

maybe 1 for my RR
I have a couple ideas, on one for my 68 RR with a lowdeck 6bbl combo

can we get them customised ?, with something else added ?
just curious
I think I'll buy at least 3 maybe 2 for my Jeep & Truck

maybe 1 for my RR
I have a couple ideas, on one for my 68 RR with a lowdeck 6bbl combo
You bet! Send me a pm.

I was thinking adding a line like "12.5 A/F @ WOT" would look good.

What did your shipping coming up as... lol
I don't think my order has shipped yet if you would want to contact them and see if they will sell me an additional 5 and throw them in my box. I could then mail them to you?

I don't think my order has shipped yet if you would want to contact them and see if they will sell me an additional 5 and throw them in my box. I could then mail them to you?

Roger has his being shipped here Wayne, We have a not ready to go to NZ yet box growing slowly Lol. Please feel free to do the same and I will forward them. :thumbsup:
Thanks Guys! Joel, I sent him a message to add mine to your order and to send me the bill via Paypal for the decals. Hopefully that works..

Thanks Guys! Joel, I sent him a message to add mine to your order and to send me the bill via Paypal for the decals. Hopefully that works..
Sounds good, keep me posted.

All decals are completed (printed, thoroughly dry, laminated, cut, and packaged) and will be mailed out! Thank you guys!

Auto Transport Service
Back