• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Emissions Decal

Available now for purchase - thanks! If link isn't available to post, first I apologize, secondly just do a google search for Engstrom Graphics, then go to Products.

I'm a full time school teacher, but have a graphics design business whose proceeds go towards my daughter as she donates to JDRF to help find a cure for her and others with Type 1 Diabetes.

Mopar Emissions Decal - Replica
Shipping is awfully steep.

My Paypal is having a problem for some reason.
Is the shipping really $8 ?
You can use any credit card or apple pay as well.

The shipping will actually probably cost me $7.49 (general cost whenever I ship decals in the US) and then I have my cost of $1.50 or so per packaged envelope that I use.

Last decal order I shipped out - USPS and UPS have raised their standard rates:

Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 10.06.15 AM.png

I ordered 2 and had to use my credit card because the PP would not go through for some reason.
Thank you much for doing this.

4 ordered, BTW it wouldn't add a custom tip.
Maybe it does it later?

Yep, looks like it'll work now but I can't justify $78 US to ship 5 stickers. Thanks anyhow.
Pm me your address - I will do a custom quote to you instead of using their international rates :) That's ridiculous - I have shipped custom metal signs to Canada where the package weighs over 20 lbs. for less than that!

Thanks for making these, just put in an order for 4.

What part of Minn are you in? My oldest bro lives in Bemidji.

All orders from yesterday are printed and currently drying before lamination - once that is completed they will all be shipped out! They are shipped in bubble mailers for protection as well. Thanks everyone, my daughter and I both appreciate it!

10-4. He used to live in Albert Lea, commuted to the cities when he worked for Becker Arena Products as their Zamboni guru.

Auto Transport Service
Back