• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Emissions Decal

All decals are completed (printed, thoroughly dry, laminated, cut, and packaged) and will be mailed out! Thank you guys!
you never did answer my PM on a custom version of it
I'll get a couple others too
1 for my Dakota
1 for my Gladiator
& the custom one, mentioned for my 68 6bbl RR

Just got mine, looks great, thank you @67SniperHockey!

1289586B-865A-43E8-BA8E-5D08502627A9.jpeg

We are now part of the cool kids Wayne. Well, I guess I am at this point as your decals are only 1/2 way to you at this time.

20230331_132613.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far - my daughter and I both appreciate it!

I was experimenting with some different rust/old looks for these decals as well for those who don’t have a nicely restored inner fender. A few different variations - these also have a matte finish opposed to the original low gloss ones. Any interest? If so I can add these options to my website as well.

540CCA40-4AC9-4B73-99A5-2D52501F0E04.jpeg

Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far - my daughter and I both appreciate it!

I was experimenting with some different rust/old looks for these decals as well for those who don’t have a nicely restored inner fender. A few different variations - these also have a matte finish opposed to the original low gloss ones. Any interest? If so I can add these options to my website as well.

View attachment 1442623
That's a good idea....and they will work for a few people here.

Also.....have you had a chance to check out the request from @Budnicks ?
you never did answer my PM on a custom version of it
I'll get a couple others too
1 for my Dakota
1 for my Gladiator
& the custom one, mentioned for my 68 6bbl RR

:thumbsup:

Love the "aged" look, I would order some for the Rat Rod.

Are there custom options?

Ex: This vehicle does not meet emissions requirements for model year 1969. This Roadrunner does not meet any model year requirements and contributes to global warming on a regular basis.

Ex: This vehicle is exempt from any emission requirements. This vehicle requires frequent full throttle use to maintain peak performance.

I'm sure someone can wordsmith better.

Mine were in the mailbox when the Mrs. grabbed the mail today. Looks great, I’ll get a pic after it goes on the car this weekend. I would be in for an aged version if you choose to make them.

I’m interested in some decals for the club, can you PM an email address to me so I can send a copy of the logo for a quote?

Thanks, Mark

Love the "aged" look, I would order some for the Rat Rod.

Are there custom options?

Ex: This vehicle does not meet emissions requirements for model year 1969. This Roadrunner does not meet any model year requirements and contributes to global warming on a regular basis.

Ex: This vehicle is exempt from any emission requirements. This vehicle requires frequent full throttle use to maintain peak performance.

I'm sure someone can wordsmith better.
Send me a PM and I can see what I can come up with for you :)

Mine were in the mailbox when the Mrs. grabbed the mail today. Looks great, I’ll get a pic after it goes on the car this weekend. I would be in for an aged version if you choose to make them.

I’m interested in some decals for the club, can you PM an email address to me so I can send a copy of the logo for a quote?

Thanks, Mark
Sent you a PM - thanks Mark!

Auto Transport Service
Back