• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Headder buld

wedge69

Local time
10:30 AM
Reaction score
Dose anyone on here know of a shop that could buld a set of headers useing my Pattern ?
I bult a custome set but don't have the bender to make a new set. ( all new 2" tubeing)
Thay turned out realy nice so I wanted to have a set that is New.
Any info would be great !
Thanks mopar Brother's !!

Any muffler shop should have a bender.... just bring you're pipes and flanges...

I have a buddy with that style bender. But it dose Not make the bends Smooth like a header pipe is. It takes a special bender to make Headers. Kinda like a tubing bender you use for rollbar's. I have one of those but no 2" die set and even then not sure it would work ?
I can use the one's I have made up as the tuning is pritty good But after all the work I just wanted to see if I could get a set like them NEW ?
It's just a thought so I thought I would through it out here and see what info I could get on it.

Jegs sells a header kit with a bunch of elbows pre made.... that may be an option...

Yea I used a header kit to modifie the headers I started with. I may go with another Full kit for a 440 and see what I can do. I was just thinking if a shop that did custome headers could just make a set from the ones I have made up already ?
I can tig and did a great job on these just wanted 100% New tubeing insted of used here and there.
Thank you for yure input .

I know a company out here in California if you want to send it to them, they have a mandrel bender. They are the company that ill have build my next headers and exhaust system. Its SOD exhaust up by San Francisco area.

Matt: you have any contact info on them you can send me ? You know of there work ??

Got it Brother ! Thank you. I will call them monday !!!

your'e looking for a shop that does mandrel bending, google it maybe

Thats the Key rite there ! Even if thay just made the tube's I could tig them together !

that would be the best way, why not just order a heap of mandrel bent tube, its probably cheaper than getting a guy to bend you up a heap.

i think summit sells mandrel header tube etc.

Auto Transport Service
Back