• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

custom rear brake line

69clone

Local time
9:25 PM
Reaction score
I have a dana 60 out of an old ford 3/4 ton. I'm trying to determine how to run brake lines. The original vent is on the passenger side. Do I tap a new one on the right side or run a line over there and T it from there? or does the T really need bolted in? opinions?

I have a dana 60 out of an old ford 3/4 ton. I'm trying to determine how to run brake lines. The original vent is on the passenger side. Do I tap a new one on the right side or run a line over there and T it from there? or does the T really need bolted in? opinions?

Don't think vent location matters. Good luck.

Don't think vent location matters. Good luck.
Thanks, I should clarify I am wondering how to secure the t that connects the hard lines to the rubber line if the vents on the other side.

You can't either drill and tap the housing or tube. Or, use a bracket and bolt it under a cover bolt.

Mount the bracket for the flex hose on passenger side? Extend the hard line to passenger side.

Auto Transport Service
Back