• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CVF racing and Cold case radiator with electric fans... anyone running them?

interesting, the description shows it as a pusher in the upper description and as a puller down in the overview.
that one in a little confusing
You know, I never noticed that, but given the psychological state I was in, having just spent $9K for labor (3½ months or so in the shop) and probably about the same in parts/systems, and the DAMNED 18" electric fan that "was such a reliable brand it's the only one I carry"..per the vendor my wife and I had spent SO MUCH money with, and Cruisin the Coast just passing me by with every day I was fighting to get a functional cooling system, I'm just glad I found a solution.

Having a fitment issue with cold case and CVF racing SERP set up. What had anyone done to make it work? 68 coronet 440 big block

View attachment 1094876 View attachment 1094877 View attachment 1094878 View attachment 1094879 View attachment 1094880 View attachment 1094881
What was your solution to the fitment issue?

IMG_2881.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back