• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cylinder heads

flyinmike

Local time
1:18 AM
Reaction score
i have a set of small block cylinder heads,supposed to be from a 340.the only numbers i can find on them are 714 h299.i checked the valve size with calipers and valves still in heads could be off some.int 1.880 ex 1.500. does anyone have an idea what these might be.any help would be appreciated.

Should have a X, U, or J next to the spark plug hole & the X heads should say 340, U Heads are T\A head$$ worth some coin.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

bfv-gggbgk-kgrhqqh-dgerfhgwrmfblccskp26w-_12-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
i have a set of small block cylinder heads,supposed to be from a 340.the only numbers i can find on them are 714 h299.i checked the valve size with calipers and valves still in heads could be off some.int 1.880 ex 1.500. does anyone have an idea what these might be.any help would be appreciated.

Hi!
I'm looking to find a set of full complete chrome moldings, a pair of the reverse tail light with the light housing as well, front and rear bumper for my 1962 Dodge Dart restoration project.

Have been looking everywhere on the intrnet but couldnt manage to find any..

If you have the stock ready or know where to find them online please let me know :) would definitely buy them let me know through my email [email protected]

1962-dodge-dart-440-225-slant-6-cylinder-push-button-automatic-nice-driver-6.jpeg
maxresdefault.jpg

Noletters ?get the casting number from under the valve cover
this is not the trim forum- you will get better help elsewhere
cheers

Start your own thread in the “Wanted” section of the forum for better responses without high jacking someone else’s thread.

Hi!
I'm looking to find a set of full complete chrome moldings, a pair of the reverse tail light with the light housing as well, front and rear bumper for my 1962 Dodge Dart restoration project.

Have been looking everywhere on the intrnet but couldnt manage to find any..

If you have the stock ready or know where to find them online please let me know :) would definitely buy them let me know through my email [email protected]

View attachment 855504 View attachment 855505

Auto Transport Service
Back