• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dakota Digital Did it Again!!

If you're on the fence and can cough up the cash or credit for one of these, I highly recommend it!

IMG_1787.JPG

IMG_1790.JPG

Now I can get rid of most of my externally mounted gauges like: RPM, Oil Pressure, Coolant temperature & Voltage. Too bad as I just bought that electrical coolant monitor gauge this spring! But I like freeing up the space and having the same information w/o having to look under the dash for it.
Dakota Digital has modules that can plug into the control module w/o having to ever remove the gauge -assuming you installed the module so can access it later. The optional modules can give you information similar to your daily driver. I saw one for TPM! That's a bit much for my Coronet but it is good to know companies are making technology available for us classic car enthusiast -particularly MOPARS!

Last edited:
No more mechanical speedometer cable too!
Dakota Gauge Speedometer Connection.jpg

My Tremec TKO 5600 5spd needed this *ord style cable adapter. It was missing but when I called to inquire they sent it right away at no extra.
IMG_1797 (2).JPG

Did You Run Both The Emergency Brake Ground Wire And Brake Pressure Wire That Comes From The Distribution Block on The Frame Together To The ‘ Brake ‘ Terminal At The Brain Box?

Auto Transport Service
Back