• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dakota Digital gauges for 71-74

cal30_sniper

Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on Dakota Digital gauges for 71-74? I recall a member saying he had DD make a custom set for him, but I can’t find it now and don’t think he ever posted any photos.

I heard some rumor it would be a standard set coming out in 2023, and even got a like from them when I asked that on their Facebook page, but no other info. Anybody else heard anything?

I’m currently on the fence between having a factory 150mph/Tach cluster sent out for restoration, or waiting to purchase DDs.

Does anyone have any info on Dakota Digital gauges for 71-74? I recall a member saying he had DD make a custom set for him, but I can’t find it now and don’t think he ever posted any photos.

I heard some rumor it would be a standard set coming out in 2023, and even got a like from them when I asked that on their Facebook page, but no other info. Anybody else heard anything?

I’m currently on the fence between having a factory 150mph/Tach cluster sent out for restoration, or waiting to purchase DDs.
I would call them for an answer. I would not want to be waiting with today's supply chain and labor issues.

DD told me back in late Nov or early Dec that while they could not state that they were going to come out with a 71-74 B body cluster but I should keep checking their website in early 2023

They told me they don't have one

Looks like we’re seeing…

Just ordered my set from Redline.

I also just ordered a set from Shannon at Redline. I hope they look as good as they do on the website.
I’m pumped. I ordered the Holley Interface kit in order to get access to the Terminator X information in the digital displays. Having AFR and Fuel Press on display is a huge benefit with EFI.

I’m pumped. I ordered the Holley Interface kit in order to get access to the Terminator X information in the digital displays. Having AFR and Fuel Press on display is a huge benefit with EFI.
Never even thought about that. That’s my next purchase after the card cools off from this. Saw the Instagram post from redline then came here searching for them here. Would that interface deal look with the sniper setups?

Never even thought about that. That’s my next purchase after the card cools off from this. Saw the Instagram post from redline then came here searching for them here. Would that interface deal look with the sniper setups?
Yea, I believe it works with all the currently available Holley EFI. I’ll be pairing it with a Terminator X 4150 setup on mine. I’d like to also integrate the Dakota Cruise module so I can get completely away from a speedometer cable on my T56 Magnum swap.

Yea, I believe it works with all the currently available Holley EFI. I’ll be pairing it with a Terminator X 4150 setup on mine. I’d like to also integrate the Dakota Cruise module so I can get completely away from a speedometer cable on my T56 Magnum swap.
I was told it comes with a speed senor that you screw into the trans

yep, VSS is available with the T56 Magnum, which plays natively with the Holley EFI, DD Gauges, and DD Cruise Control. I just need to figure out the wiring to use a factory cruise stalk with the DD Setup. I did the same retrofitting Drive By Wire to the 8.1L swap in my 1986 Suburban using an NV4500 trans VSS and factory cruise stalk.

Looks like we’re seeing…

Just ordered my set from Redline.
When you ordered your set from Redline. How long below you got a shipment notice or tracking number from them?
Hate to call and asked. Ordered it Monday. Got a receipt from Redline. But no shipping stuff.

When you ordered your set from Redline. How long below you got a shipment notice or tracking number from them?
Hate to call and asked. Ordered it Monday. Got a receipt from Redline. But no shipping stuff.
I ordered last Wednesday, and they said it would be here this week likely.

Hadn’t heard anything by Monday (and I’m antsy because I’m ordering a bunch of other stuff to go with them and if I had to wait 6-10 months for the next batch it would wreck my plans), so I replied to their invoice email Monday afternoon and asked for a shipping update. Shannon replied quick, and had a tracking number for me on Tuesday. They should be here today!

Hadn’t heard anything by Monday (and I’m antsy because I’m ordering a bunch of other stuff to go with them and if I had to wait 6-10 months for the next batch it would wreck my plans), so I replied to their invoice email Monday afternoon and asked for a shipping update. Shannon replied quick, and had a tracking number for me on Tuesday. They should be here today!
Thanks. I’ll do the same.

Same thing I was worried about. He said the set I ordered was the last set they had in stock. And I don’t want to 6 to 9 months of waiting. Then thru that with the vintage air setup. Drove me crazy waiting.

They’re here.

D2174E02-76AF-4568-BC49-F0B279B23F22.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back